Become a Patron!

Horizon Adamats Kit Preview | An Ideal Choice For Beginners

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys. It's well-known to us that HorizonTech is very good at manufacturing sub ohm tanks. However, their pod vape kits are great as well. This time I'm gonna introduce a pod system by them called Horizon Adamats Kit. Here are more details about it.

Horizon Adamats looks somewhat angular though in shape it resembles a bar of soap. Powering the kit is a built-in 930mAh battery, but the exact output power is unknown. Charging is done by way of a micro USB port at the bottom of the device, and there is an LED indicator light near the bottom which will show the battery level. Above the LED light, you can see an "expensively designed" fire button, click it 5 times in two seconds allows you to power on or power off the kit.
Horizon-Adamats-Kit-Colors.jpg

As for the pods, they are available in two versions. Both of them can hold up to 3.5ml of e-juice but the coil heads inside are different. One version houses a 0.6ohm mesh coil while the other version works with a 1.0ohm regular coil, which can meet your different vaping needs. At last, the airflow seems to be non-adjustable on this device. Anyway, the Adamats is a new try by Horizon for pod systems, and I think it's ok for beginners to give it a shot. 5 colors to choose from.

Where to buy: https://vapesourcing.com/horizon-adamats-kit.html

Parameters as below
Material: metal + plastic
Size: 84.5 x 38 x 17.3mm
Battery: Built-in 930mAh
Pod Capacity: 3.5ml/2ml
Coil Type: 0.6ohm Mesh Coil, wood pulp+cotton, 21.5-17.1W for regular oil;
1.0ohm Round Wire, wood pulp+cotton, 15.2-10.2W for nic salt
Connector Type: Magnetic
Charging: Micro-USB port
Protection: prevent low/high resistance, overheat, short circuit, overcharge/over-discharge

You may also like: find trio kit near me

VU Sponsors