Honey Pearry Improved by Botboy141 (8)

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just like the name suggests, this is an improved (IMPO anyways) version of Honey Pearry by Vapor Chef. There are a lot of similar recipes floating out there, but this one I tweaked percentages on a smidge and it's my favorite of the dozen or so clones I've tried.

6% TFA Pear
5% CAP Sweet Strawberry
4% TFA Honeydew
3% LA Apricot (can choose another vendor for this to avoid the coloring, was the only apricot I had at the time I was vaping this fruity of a profile though)

tanya

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried to make there honey pearry last night and wasnt what I was looking for. I want more pear flavor so I think I will try yours out :) I dont have apricot but will try without it.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried to make there honey pearry last night and wasnt what I was looking for. I want more pear flavor so I think I will try yours out :) I dont have apricot but will try without it.
The apricot adds some unique background to the flavor overall. It's not a requirement and not what VC actually uses in their HP.

colonelk0rn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The apricot adds some unique background to the flavor overall. It's not a requirement and not what VC actually uses in their HP.
Now if we could only figure out what the Chef uses... therein lies the rub :)

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good luck with that, seen 100s of attempts, nothing spot on.

I'd guess it's actually some combination of dragonfruit and a mystery drop of who knows what.

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can I sub TFA pear for FA?

Waseem Telfah

Member For 4 Years
Good luck with that, seen 100s of attempts, nothing spot on.

I'd guess it's actually some combination of dragonfruit and a mystery drop of who knows what.

Agreed . 1 drop of citric Acid per ml makes the fruit flavor pop pushes the fruit to another level, try it. It's the missing element on lots of juices
Also, people need to watch out for PG/VG ratio , they are really important .
TFA Dragon Fruit contains a bit of ethyl caproate which lends a sweet pineapple tone. also contains ethyl butyrate which produces a pear flavor.

Most "Expensive Juices (Premium)" are really simple IMHO.

Last edited:

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Agreed . 1 drop of citric Acid per ml makes the fruit flavor pop pushes the fruit to another level, try it. It's the missing element on lots of juices
Also, people need to watch out for PG/VG ratio , they are really important .
TFA Dragon Fruit contains a bit of ethyl caproate which lends a sweet pineapple tone. also contains ethyl butyrate which produces a pear flavor.

Most "Expensive Juices (Premium)" are really simple IMHO.
Nice info there Waseem!! Thanks!

Waseem Telfah

Member For 4 Years
Waseem, is that really 1 drop of CA per ML or should that be 1 drop per 10 ML of ejuice?

I know ! It seems kinda alot .
Take a 30ml bottle; 20 Drops = 1ml, assumption. Will equal 1.5 ml of citric acid/30ml . And that will equal 5% of any recipe. I buy mine from Nude Nicotine @ 10%PG.

Thia is an additive , so you mix yours ar for example ; I mix always 30PG/70VG or 35/65, then add my additive to alter the receipe percentage.

The 1 drop/ml ratio has been said alot by famous ejuice mixers .

Another example, MTS vapor wizard = 4 drops per 6ml. People use it in tobacco mixes to smoth it out and tend to darken the recipe .Use the dropper that came with it and experiment.

Please look at this link for some good info to keep in mind

http://thevaperstable.com/diy-e-liquid-additional-ingredients/

Also I would advise you to read TFA incrediant list and read the description of each elemnt of the flavoring . Here is a link

https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/specsheetlist.aspx

Click on list next to some flavoring you will be surprised on different notes in flavoring .

Make a 2 10ml bottles of the above recipe then. One with 5% Citric Acid and one without. Let them steep for 5days or use a fancy method like UC or Magnatic hot plate stirring and sample them and let me know the difference. Drop a line .

Thank you

Last edited:

VU Sponsors