Become a Patron!

homemade strawberry ejuice

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Is this douche so happy he makes this or TRYING TO SELL HIS SHIT again? No recipe posted???? Just me?

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Is this douche so happy he makes this or TRYING TO SELL HIS SHIT again? No recipe posted???? Just me?
That wasn't very nice thing to say. He's obviously very proud of it. And it is probably a very big deal for him to be able to do something like that. We all know from previous posts that JoJo is challenged. But he seems nice enough.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That wasn't very nice thing to say. He's obviously very proud of it. And it is probably a very big deal for him to be able to do something like that. We all know from previous posts that JoJo is challenged. But he seems nice enough.

All he uses this forum for is trying to sell shit!! Sorry if you think it wasn't nice but I was being nice reporting his spam without posting in his redundant threads and got reprimanded for trying to save the MOD's work. So now I do this. You don't like it tough shit, I already took the High road.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
All he uses this forum for is trying to sell shit!! Sorry if you think it wasn't nice but I was being nice reporting his spam without posting in his redundant threads and got reprimanded for trying to save the MOD's work. So now I do this. You don't like it tough shit, I already took the High road.
It's not a matter of like or dislike it's just a matter of my opinion. And of course you know what they say about opinions and everybody having one. No disrespect or hostility or anything intended just stating my opinion. Have a pleasant evening. Peace and love to you and yours.
@Bigrick

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's not a matter of like or dislike it's just a matter of my opinion.

Next time you want to voice your opinion leave out the quote and will not get a pissed off response from someone sick of spam and bogus members who use the forum as their own personal selling post.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow someone is really sensitive. Sure dude guess I am just not as versed in Forum etiquette as some others.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
After a 50 hr work week,, i find all this rather amusing. Lol

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year

Far be it for you to say something that wasn't very nice to other members here. You don't fool me at all with your peace and love shtick.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Far be it for you to say something that wasn't very nice to other members here. You don't fool me at all with your peace and love shtick.
Big bad biker dude wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Or maybe just missed out on picking on poor JoJo whom obviously has some chalanges? The people here who know me know when my "Shtick" is sincere and when it is applied for the purpose of sarcasm. By the way peace and love to you and yours.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
dude, that made me bust out :giggle:. and i have a good comeback, but i don't want it taken the wrong way, so.....

btw, i have a fairly good strawberry now, and a fairly good raspberry = using this now.
I vape blue razz sour patch more than anything. Actually it's the only juice I don't let run out!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Big bad biker dude wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Or maybe just missed out on picking on poor JoJo whom obviously has some chalanges? The people here who know me know when my "Shtick" is sincere and when it is applied for the purpose of sarcasm. By the way peace and love to you and yours.

:giggle: Keep talkin sweetie!!! :blowkiss:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
i'm trying to put my strawwberry custard here. but idk how to copy/paste from there.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I vape blue razz sour patch more than anything. Actually it's the only juice I don't let run out!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That describes the exact juice I would like to try. I have some raspberry flavoring do you think I could get the sour from some citric acid dissolves into some VG?

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
That describes the exact juice I would like to try. I have some raspberry flavoring do you think I could get the sour from some citric acid dissolves into some VG?
There are plenty of str8 sour flavs. I add sour to many things

VU Sponsors