1. CBD USERS: THE MIGHTY VAPORIZER GIVEAWAY!

VU IS MOVING - EXPECT A BUMPY RIDE FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS :)

Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs asking questions

Discussion in 'FDA REGULATIONS DISCUSSION' started by Mike Livingston, May 19, 2016.

1. Mike Livingston

Mike Livingston

Blog Posts:
  2. AmandaD

AmandaD Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
  3. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I was excited about that letter. I hope that plays in our favor, too!

4. Mike Livingston

Mike Livingston

Blog Posts:
    Sorry just found this in another thread. You can delete this if the mods wish .

5. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I personally think it's fine where it is, lol. Draws more attention to it, than having it lost in 100 other posts. I think more people should see it :D

Neunerball likes this.
  6. Neunerball

Neunerball Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Besides the questions asked in the letter, has the FDA thought of the additional burden, and costs, put on other government agencies (if applicable), like Customs, ATF, etc.?

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  7. Neunerball

Neunerball Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I especially like this part:
    "...Please provide this material as soon as possible but no later than 5:00 p.m. on May 31, 2016. When delivering production sets, please produce to Majority staff in room 340 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building and to Minority staff in room 613 of the Hart Senate Office Building.

The Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs is authorized by Rule XXV of the Standing Rules of the Senate to investigate “the efficiency and economy of operations of all branches of the Government.” Additionally, S. Res. 73 (114th Congress) authorize the Committee to examine “the efficiency and economy of all branches and functions of Government with particular references to the operations and management of Federal regulatory policies and programs.” For purposes of responding to this request, please refer to the definitions and instructions in the enclosure...."

DavidOH likes this.
  8. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    That's just kinda badass. I wanted to stand up and applaud when I read that.

Axe Murderer and inspects like this.
  9. nightshard

nightshard It's VG/PG not PG/VG VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Brought a smile to my face.
    I guess all the FDA paper pushers will be doing some overtime till the end of the month.

inspects and Huckleberried like this.
  10. Neunerball

Blog Posts:
    Well, at least they get payed now, for actually doing some work.

inspects likes this.
  11. the wind

the wind Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    FDA does not recognize that body of the goverment just like the governor of alabama.