Become a Patron!

Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs asking questions

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was excited about that letter. I hope that plays in our favor, too!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Besides the questions asked in the letter, has the FDA thought of the additional burden, and costs, put on other government agencies (if applicable), like Customs, ATF, etc.?

Last edited:

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I especially like this part:
"...Please provide this material as soon as possible but no later than 5:00 p.m. on May 31, 2016. When delivering production sets, please produce to Majority staff in room 340 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building and to Minority staff in room 613 of the Hart Senate Office Building.

The Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs is authorized by Rule XXV of the Standing Rules of the Senate to investigate “the efficiency and economy of operations of all branches of the Government.” Additionally, S. Res. 73 (114th Congress) authorize the Committee to examine “the efficiency and economy of all branches and functions of Government with particular references to the operations and management of Federal regulatory policies and programs.” For purposes of responding to this request, please refer to the definitions and instructions in the enclosure...."

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I especially like this part:
"...Please provide this material as soon as possible but no later than 5:00 p.m. on May 31, 2016. When delivering production sets, please produce to Majority staff in room 340 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building and to Minority staff in room 613 of the Hart Senate Office Building.

The Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs is authorized by Rule XXV of the Standing Rules of the Senate to investigate “the efficiency and economy of operations of all branches of the Government.” Additionally, S. Res. 73 (114th Congress) authorize the Committee to examine “the efficiency and economy of all branches and functions of Government with particular references to the operations and management of Federal regulatory policies and programs.” For purposes of responding to this request, please refer to the definitions and instructions in the enclosure...."
That's just kinda badass. I wanted to stand up and applaud when I read that.

VU Sponsors