Become a Patron!

Holiday Notice! - New Year Holiday 2019

Golisi

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Welcome to the forum of Golisi!
It's a honor to be here and happy to see you all, many thanks to Smokie and VU forum!

Golisi is a brand of smart chargers and vaping batteries, we dedicate to provide consumers real rated and solid quality products including 18650, 26650, 21700 batteries and smart chargers.

If you are interested in our company and products, or if you have any question, welcome to contact us!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for all support on Gollisi, we are running a giveaway on Golisi offical facebookpage this week. Last 3 days only, wish you good luck!

Golisi Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/golisitech/
Golisi Instragram: https://www.instagram.com/golisi_official/

:cheers:

Last edited:

Golisi

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys,

Chinese Mid-Autumn festival holiday is coming, we will be on holiday from Sep.22-Sep.24 2018,
If you have any question, please leave me a message here or send me a PM.

I will get back to you asap when i come back to work on Sep.25

Wish you a nice weekend!

Last edited:

Golisi

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
upload_2018-9-30_11-16-26.pngHoliday Notice!

Dear customers,

Please kindly be informed that our office will be off work for The Chinese National Day as below:
Form 1st to 7th Oct. (Seven days). Come back on 8th Oct. (Monday)
If you have any question, please send me a PM or email to [email protected], I will get back to you soon when i come back.

Besides: The 7-day holiday from Oct. 1st to 7th is called 'Golden Week', do you know why?
Welcome to comment your answer under this thread.

:cheers:

Last edited:

Golisi

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey Vapers,

Good health, good luck and wish you had a good Christmas holiday and a prosperous New Year in 2019.

Our office will be closed from 30th Dec 2018 to 1st Jan 2019, if you have any question and problem,
pls leave a message or send me a PM, i will get back to you asap when I come back on 2nd 2019.

20181229-3-1080.jpg

Bye-bye 2018, hello 2019!

Facebook:Golisi Technology
Instagram: Golisi (@golisi_official) • Instagram photos and videos

VU Sponsors