Become a Patron!

hohm wrecker -SOLD-

1ndecl1ne

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those who don't know hohm wrecker is a box mod with the FSK flagship killer chip in it designed to compete with the DNA 200 chip. It does temp control and 151 watts of true power not pulse or peak like other mods. Runs off two 18650, matte black in colour. Check it out on hohmtech.com for more info. Brand new unopened in package still. Selling because I need the money right now.

90 CAD plus 25 for shipping.

Last edited:

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Pics? Is this a G2 or the original?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For those who don't know hohm wrecker is a box mod with the FSK flagship killer chip in it designed to compete with the DNA 200 chip. It does temp control and 151 watts of true power not pulse or peak like other mods. Runs off two 18650, matte black in colour. Check it out on hohmtech.com for more info. Brand new unopened in package still. Selling because I need the money right now.

Asking what I paid for it, 100 CAD plus 25 for shipping.
You have to post pics of the actual items or when one of the mods sees this they will close it down

1ndecl1ne

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What? The pen is to cover my name and address on the package, contents are listed on the side, package is unopened

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I'll trade you my entire vape collection for it. It's inside this cigar box.
c31d838ad99bb6b1bb4221470e03dfe6.jpg

1ndecl1ne

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very funny.. I just didn't want to open the package cuz now I have to tape it back together when I go to ship, and I don't have any packing tape. I understand you want to see the mod though. :)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Geeze Ray, your feeding Hank's addiction....:p
He keeps asking me for mine...I figure this may help him get off my back about the G2 :p:deadhorse:
It's true. It's damn true! However, unfortunately I'm still on lockdown. If he was willing to trade I'd be all over it tho! GLWTS!

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 97.5%
38   1   1
Where in Canada are you? If you are in Toronto I would rather deal in person. And why would I pay full price for it? It is already outdated. We could deal perhaps.

1ndecl1ne

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Edmonton. You're paying what I paid for it. Some sites still retail for 139.99-179.99 US. You get it faster because it doesn't have to go through customs, xpresspost could have it to you in a day or two.

VU Sponsors