Not open for further replies.

Flyhigh92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey I might order some of the colors im out of again but I'm also considering ordering limitless boxes as well would people be interested in them more if not Ima stick with the g2s but I'm deffinitely order a couple more limitless boxes soon I ordered two they arnt even here yet and there sold lol

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Give the guy a break. Hes just trying to make a buck. Have faith in people, people!
I know, I have been in bad positions before..... But some people want shit for free....... And trying to make a buck from someone in need...... I would buy one but all my tanks and rtas are 25mm to 30mm..... And I'm ocd I can't see overhang or I will slowly go crazy.......

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Flyhigh92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yea I know it is what it is idk I kinda just want to leave but at the same time I like these forums but idk what I'm going to do yet which do u think I should order next I think my margins lower on the limitless but it seems like everyone is trying to find them now and I could probably move them faster

Flyhigh92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
And I don't have any 30mm rdas I really want one they must be nice I've never even hit one

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Everyone wants something for nothing...its human nature. When they can't get the deal they want they rip the seller apart. $80 is reasonable in my opinion. Will have it pay day next week and if an orange one is available still I will pick it up.

Sent from a pay phone

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
And I don't have any 30mm rdas I really want one they must be nice I've never even hit one
You have no idea what your missing..... Rda or Rta...... See if you can get one at least a Modfather or a Boreas rta.......
IMAG1883_1.jpgIMAG1780.jpg

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

iiKryptic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@Flyhigh92 you will get them sold eventually that I am sure of. As far as VU goes this is a great forum and we value you being here. There has been some pretty recent things happening that have left people a bit jaded, due to no fault of your own. Might I suggest a small trade or lower priced item at first to get some good interaction. Either way GLWYS

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Can someone just close this thread I'm sorry I've caused so many problems I'll just sell them somewhere else I got a good deal on ten and I haven't been able to work since February because I was severely injured in a bad car accident so I've been buying some stuff to resell I'm sorry I've caused so much trouble I didn't realize I had to price match the best price on the Internet and didn't know that since I have zero feedback I can't sell anything without getting like attacked and just have to stay zero forever and can't sell a first item. I'm very very sorry just close the thread. I opened one for the guy I traded the limitless too and updated it for him before I sent it the g1 doesn't have an upgrade port they come with a warranty card in them from hOhmtech. Sorry I won't ever post anything again unless I'm prepared to buy something to give it away. Thanks

Hi Flyhigh

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I don't think you caused any trouble and I don't think that anyone is trying to give you a hard time. I know I'm not. There are certain rules to be followed here. maybe you should see about being listed as a vendor? Might make it easier for you to sell here. I'm not 100% sure on the rule with that. you might want to check with @Huckleberried .

All we were trying to say, is that this is an enthusiasts forum. Lots of members here buy stuff regularly and know how to shop around. If you are trying to make a sale it should be at least competitive but really better priced then legit sites. Like ecig.com if i can buy a mod there 23 dollars cheaper, have a 30 day warranty form them (plus the manufacturers warranty) and I know they will get me my item, why would i want to pay more from a stranger who may or may not (not saying you would rip us off, but how would anyone know? there was a user who recently ripped a bunch of people off here) and not have any guarantee if the device arrives DOA or dies in a week. Thats all we were trying to say.

Usually if you are going to buy from a person here, the main reason to do so would be it's much cheaper then online. here are some recent sales
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...uwell-crown-tank-batteries-45-shipped.268323/
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...uwell-crown-tank-batteries-35-shipped.268325/
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...uwell-crown-tank-batteries-45-shipped.268324/

all of those are about half the price you would find it online. and one of them sold already. Not saying you would have to go half, just trying to help so you can price accordingly to move your gear. If you want to sell it at 200, nobody is stopping you, you just wouldn't get any attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors