Not open for further replies.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
*SOLD*
Selling this for a friend.
He had an old 40w mod and subohm tank, I talked him into the slice and an RDA. He gave up vaping about two weeks later and that's abiut a month ago so he wants to offload this.

This mod has very little use, it comes with 2 Hohm Grown 26650 cells that have been sitting at storage voltage (~3.8v) and were rotated so there is under 10 charges on each cell.

Sometimes the slice is $60, sometimes it's on sale for $30.
The 26650's are $25.

I took 20% off and you avoid shipping fees and tax if you are in CA.
Price for the mod and 2 cells is $44 to your doorstep.
Paypal F&F only and will only ship to the lower 48 states.
Hastur V2 is not included but can be added to the deal for $15. One build previously put in it, 2 weeks of use, comes with squonk pin.

If you don't know the FSK board, check out the Hohmtech threads here at VU, they are one of the best IMO.

20170701_212451-1.jpg
20170713_173456-1.jpg

Fresh SS316 26/30 clapton build ready to go
20170715_101840-1.jpg

Last edited:

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll catch him tomorrow, you're not far off so if someone doesn't come in at full price I would guess it's yours.

It's a fantastic mod, I've had one since late 2016 and the Hastur V2 is a big improvement over the V1 I have. The air ports on the side work much better than on the top. Great flavor atty.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
He is in no rush to sell so he is sticking to his price. I agree, it is a very fair price for the setup, I would wait too.
If the Slice goes off sale again it's a ridiculous price.

Thanx for the offer though and good luck finding a setup for your friend.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
43 with 2 batts is pretty fair
even at vaporcube I just priced it out at 55 bucks shipped(including 2 batteries) (60 if in CA cause tax) and you have to deal with vaporcube service which I've heard is lacking as of late.

GLWYS OP it's a great mod

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
44 is a great deal. I'm going to let my brother in law know about this deal. He is usually broke but his Wismec Press 100TC is getting pretty beat.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Let me know, I have it so as soon as it's sold, it's at the post office and on it's way out.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I showed him, he is going to hold out for an Aegis...he works on the trenches at the water department and is pre ordering ...Good luck with the sale!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Aegis is on preorder at efun for like 36 bucks. Even though i have one in reviewing I ordered another for 2 reasons. 1 I really like it and 2 in gonna beat the shit out of the review one to test it's durability so I wanted one that looked nice lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors