Become a Patron!

HiLIQ nicotine & cooling agent.

AK11

Member For 4 Years
I just copy and paste and it worked. Maybe its case sensitive.
@4cowgirl2

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160926-163106.png
    Screenshot_20160926-163106.png
    222.2 KB · Views: 11

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just copy and paste and it worked. Maybe its case sensitive.
@4cowgirl2

Yes, it IS case sensitive.
And put in your USA address before applying.
They say the code is good until the end of the month

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well, just received a bill from FedEx for $20.01, for my Nic Base I got from HiLiq.
Back charged due to customs(US Food & Drug Admin Processing Fee).
(HiLiq Invoice says Vegetable Glycerin Used for Vapor)
May have been classified as "tobacco" product IDK.

Just a heads up for those who may order from them in the future.
You may get a surprise in the mail a week after delivery...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
SUCH bullshit. I'm hearing that Fedex and DHL are going to stop shipping vape stuff, if not, I guess that's what we're to expect in the future. They're (FDA) really trying to put the squeeze on us.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
SUCH bullshit. I'm hearing that Fedex and DHL are going to stop shipping vape stuff, if not, I guess that's what we're to expect in the future. They're (FDA) really trying to put the squeeze on us.

Funny too, even though the invoice was labeled VG, my order was for PG Base, which I did receive.
Could even be the price tipped them off cause 1 gal of plain PG or VG can be had for way less than the $54.00 for 1Litre.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, just received a bill from FedEx for $20.01, for my Nic Base I got from HiLiq.

Lucky you. I was charged $30.01 Lol

jackmormon

Member For 4 Years
Did anyone else receive a call from FedEx? I did on Thursday and they asked me if the package contained any nicotine or flavorings. The lady said the customs declaration said it was vegetable glycerin for for vapor. I stuck with the story and it was delivered Friday. Guess I will be getting a FDA clearance bill from FedEx. I think the word "vapor" on the customs declaration is what is triggering the scrutiny. Hopefully Hiliq can start putting vegetable glycerin for soap making in the future.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think the word "vapor" on the customs declaration is what is triggering the scrutiny. Hopefully Hiliq can start putting vegetable glycerin for soap making in the future.

It's worth a shot however the price may be another tip off, because VG for soap making, or whatever, in the states is less than 25 bucks for a gallon.
Wouldn't make much sense to pay more for importing 1L of the same thing, unless something else was hiding in there.

And HiLiq may now be on a list for being checked, ya just never know.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
HiLIQ http://www.hiliq.com/

Cooling Agent (20%-40%) for E-Liquid http://www.hiliq.com/cooling-agent-20-40-for-e-liquid-30ml

Adding one drop per 1ml into my favorite juice did not change the flavor, it just added the fresh and cool feeling of menthol, without any of the flavor of menthol. I’ve been mixing it with all my juices for several weeks now and am really enjoying it.

I attended the VapeJam in Oklahoma City a couple weeks ago and gave some of this Cooling Agent to several hundred people there. Most people were very happy with it and asked where they could buy more. It is price very low, since just a drop or two goes a long way. Pretty sure this 30ml bottle for $7 will last me for years.

Nicotine 100mg/ml

I tried both their regular nicotine and their new line of “extra clean”.

I could not really tell the difference, I’m very happy with both.

I saw no color,

Could smell nothing,

Got no taste,

I liked this product and recommend it to others.

This "free shipping" code should work until the middle of September, 2016
HiLIQUSVapeShows.

Anyone else have experience with this company?
I actually received their cooling agent, their 999mg/ml nicotine and all their flavors good while back. Reviews are posted on here under e liquid reviews. Can't remember if it was my "pre YouTube review" days or not. Their liquids taste a bit off and were all only 50/50 PG/VG. The cooling agent and nicotine are extremely concentrated and I have used both VERY RARELY with mixed results.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They are on holiday until the 10th I think. When they get back I'm sure @Vaperyan will look into this for us.
No one likes or expects "surprise" shipping charges.

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hi Heabob! Thanks for letting us know your situation and apologies if my response comes in late. I was in a long holiday. Anyway, can you PM me your order number so I can check more detailed?
Customs are really beyond our control and there are rare occassions they put up a package for checking. The invoice you received is charged by customs and not by Fedex and the charges are for Customs processing (about 0.1$) and FDA examination fee (Which is about $20).

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
stoms declaration is what is triggering the scrutiny. Hopefully Hiliq can start putting vegetable glycerin for soap making in the future.
Did anyone else receive a call from FedEx? I did on Thursday and they asked me if the package contained any nicotine or flavorings. The lady said the customs declaration said it was vegetable glycerin for for vapor. I stuck with the story and it was delivered Friday. Guess I will be getting a FDA clearance bill from FedEx. I think the word "vapor" on the customs declaration is what is triggering the scrutiny. Hopefully Hiliq can start putting vegetable glycerin for soap making in the future.
Thanks for this heads up Jackmormon, we'll discuss this and wishes to find a better way for everybody/

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually received their cooling agent, their 999mg/ml nicotine and all their flavors good while back. Reviews are posted on here under e liquid reviews. Can't remember if it was my "pre YouTube review" days or not. Their liquids taste a bit off and were all only 50/50 PG/VG. The cooling agent and nicotine are extremely concentrated and I have used both VERY RARELY with mixed results.
Hi DuckysVapeReviews! Thanks for letting me know, hope you can let us know how did you find our Cooling agent and Nicotine.. Yes, they are very Concentrated and thanks for using them wisely only on your needs. We have improved our E-liquids, hope you can retry them :)

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi Heabob! Thanks for letting us know your situation and apologies if my response comes in late. I was in a long holiday. Anyway, can you PM me your order number so I can check more detailed?
Customs are really beyond our control and there are rare occassions they put up a package for checking. The invoice you received is charged by customs and not by Fedex and the charges are for Customs processing (about 0.1$) and FDA examination fee (Which is about $20).

Thanks for the reply, I knew you guys were on holiday so no worries.

FedEx paid the bill in order to avoid shipping delays.
The invoice for the Customs & FDA charges were included with the bill from FedEx though.
Order # 100055384

jackmormon

Member For 4 Years
I got my bill a couple of days ago.

$30.01 on Order# 100055699.

Unfortunately this has turned the liter of nic into the most expensive one I have purchased, even with the free shipping. I am pretty sure many or most of the orders from Hiliq into the US are getting scrutinized because of the customs declaration having the word "vapor" in it.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here's my order # as well. Was charged $30.01 also.

Thanks.

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks all for your messages and apologies for these unexpected bills. Do you recommend for us to use other declare names in order to resolve this issues? Is the "Vapor" mark on our declaration makes the problem? I will escalate this and talk to department involves so we can have this concerned settled as soon as possible. Thank you all for your support!

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think the problem, Customs is finding whats not specified on the paperwork. Just tell the truth. I know a vendor that orders 1000 mg and gets through Customs everytime. Because the paperwork is correct. :)

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi DuckysVapeReviews! Thanks for letting me know, hope you can let us know how did you find our Cooling agent and Nicotine.. Yes, they are very Concentrated and thanks for using them wisely only on your needs. We have improved our E-liquids, hope you can retry them :)
The nicotine is awesome, once I got the math down. I ruined a few bottles of great liquids because I put too much in it. Thank God for co-workers who vape insane nicotine levels. The cooling agent I am now adding a smidge to pretty much any and every liquid I find too harsh for me to vape. It seems to calm it down. Y'all do have excellent products, but as few have said, Customs & FDA are putting the screws to pretty much any "Vapor" labeled packages. Just their way of trying to shut down us buying from overseas. All those surveys we took not long ago the FDA wanted apparently is coming into play as they are using it to try to block us.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So....can anyone tell me who is picking up the $30.01 charges mentioned in the Oct. 14th posts? (or if the charges again appear in any new orders?) :popcorn:

Thanks

Ron
----
"When you got your hand in the lion's mouth, don't do nothin' til you get it out."- Big Bill Broonzy

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So....can anyone tell me who is picking up the $30.01 charges mentioned in the Oct. 14th posts? (or if the charges again appear in any new orders?) :popcorn:

Thanks

Ron
----
"When you got your hand in the lion's mouth, don't do nothin' til you get it out."- Big Bill Broonzy

Geez...I did not think that was that hard a question. I guess
I'll just have to think the worst...
:confused:
Ron

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Geez...I did not think that was that hard a question. I guess
I'll just have to think the worst...
:confused:
Ron
Hi Ron, we are not receiving any compliants of erxtra charges from customs from the time being, except from last time, maybe that particular customs officer changed position :p

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi Ron, we are not receiving any compliants of erxtra charges from customs from the time being, except from last time, maybe that particular customs officer changed position :p

I'd put the blame on the FDA, or the Big Tobacco and Big Pharma Lobbeists, and...
Funny how the "War on Vaping" became a bigger priority than the "War on Drugs", or "The War on Terrorists".
Somebody else felt they needed their own "cut" of the pie.

Rant over, I'll go back to my safe place now with some Crayons and Puppies:D.

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DUTozQ5.jpg

I'll announce here first! We're having a massive free shipping so you'll guys be able to try our well-priced Nicotine solutions, cooling agent and newly launched NTN without taking much toll on the shipping. Hoping you guys to check it out! Here's more: http://www.hiliq.com/free-shipping

VU Sponsors