Become a Patron!

HiLIQ nicotine & cooling agent.

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ml nicotine (PG Base) is very professional and informative.
Great for the New DIYer all the way up to the expert eliquid mixe
Many thanks to you my friend
I placed my order on 4/9 and it was shipped on 5/9 and I received today 8/9 from China to Australia just 3 days how good is that:)
Packaging more than perfect each bottle and item sealed separately no chance for any leak
Nicotine is absolutely amazing
Plus welcome gift from my friend @Vaperyan . Honestly the best till now

Thank you Geero! :) Happy that you found the shipment to be fast and high quality! Can't wait even more to see you enjoying it once you tried them!

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Package (which consisted of two 100ml's of 100mg/ml nicotine base) made it to my house in Florida in only 8 days!
The packaging and inset that comes with the 100mg/ml nicotine (PG Base) is very professional and informative.
Great for the New DIYer all the way up to the expert eliquid mixer.

Thanks 5150 for the feedback and the update. Truly appreciate it! :) Hope you have tried them already and enjoyed!

WOW !!! Just received the samples today. Having a blast testing. I'll be back with a full review and comparisons. I would definitely say this nic is a major breakthrough for the vaping industry. :)

Thanks !!!

Jimi

Wow! Happy to have heard your postive feedback Jimi!
:)

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The flavor cuts through nicely. I'm enjoying a nice cinnamon candy vape with a nic kick ! Very nice nic for the people who loves a classic nic.
HiLiQ's Sample Pack

99.0 Nic 100mg (yellow pack)

Crystal clear with a slight odor. Mixed it at 12 mg 80/20 pg vg. There's definitely a throat hit with this one. Ever so slightly tobacco taste. This nic reminds me of Totally Wicked's nic bases. Added in 7 drops of TW GS Sweet Cinnamon. The flavor cuts through nicely. I'm enjoying a nice cinnamon candy vape with a nic kick ! Very nice nic for the people who loves a classic nic. :)

99.9 100 mg (red pack)

Crystal clear with absolutely no odor to it. Mixed this first at 3mg 30/70 pg vg. Tried it first unflavored. Super smooth with no th at all. All I can taste is the pg and vg. Mixed in 1% TW Vanilla. The flavor cuts through like a knife. Very tasty lung hitting goodness.:)

Here where it gets good. I said to myself, let's try it at 12 mg 80/20 PG VG. Vaped it, hmmm, what !? WOW !! All I taste is the pg, vg. I'm feeling nothing at all. There is no th, pepper, chemical taste, etc. NOTHING !!! This nic is far the smoothest, neutral tasting I've tested ! This blows the competition away for the people that just want flavor, and nic that satisfies those cravings. I then added in 3 drops of the Cooling Agent to the 10 ml mix. Nice !!! This stuff doesn't remind me of Koolada at all. Koolada irritated my throat. The Cooling Agent gives a wonderful cool sensation with zero, zip, nada taste. I then added some FLV Tropical Punch at 2%. WHAM !!!! Holy shit ! This stuff reminds me of drinking juice now ! LOL!!!! The punch flavoring blends in nicely with the Cooling Agent. They work perfectly together. I normally add 2.5 to 3% on the punch. But, this super clean nic is so neutral. I don't have to use as much.

I'm so glad that there is now a nic that has 0 pepper taste and feel. I'll probably add more so I can start vaping less when I lung hit. So I don't have to vape more than I breathe :D Thank you Mr. RMarcusY for having me ;). And a very big thank you to HiliQ, for creating a nic that has surpassed the vaping industry ! :)

Jimi

I have no words reading your feedback Jimi! Thanks heaps! This is a virtual tap on the back to us online merchant/supplier who puts tremendous effort on product quality. We are happy to know you have enjoyed it to pieces and bits!

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have no words reading your feedback Jimi! Thanks heaps! This is a virtual tap on the back to us online merchandiser who puts tremendous effort on product quality. We are happy to know you have enjoyed it to pieces and bits!
Aww that is very nice to say. I can definitely taste the difference. I've been testing nic and flavorings for years. The 99.9 nic has surprised me beyond belief. I hope you can sell it to the people very soon. They will enjoy it tremendously. :) Keep up the outstanding work :)

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How long will the Free Shipping code be good for?

Reading post #40, I would like to order some 99.9 100 mg (red pack) nicotine Jimi D mentioned. On your web site all I can find at 99.9 is the Pure Nicotine at 1000mg. I can only find 99 at 100mg nicotine strength.

Please clear my confusion with maybe a link (?) to the 99.9 at 100mg. Or?

Many Thanks!

Ron
---
"Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy."- Lao Tzu

Hi Ron,
Thanks for your interest with our products. Please do take advantage of the free shipping, it is still within this month, will end soon though. The code is "HILIQUSVapeShows". Please put in your US address so the code would work.

Regarding the Nicotine solutions. The one we use in our Liquid Nicotine base 100mg is taken from 99.9% (999mg/ml) Pure nicotine. So when you order 100mg nicotine base in any size, it would be automatically come from our highest 99.9% Pure nicotine solution. There is no 100mg taken from 99% (990mg/ml). The samples are sent in lower concentration (10%) for us to check the difference between the quality of the two Purest Nicotine when mixed with liquids bases, PG & VG.

Let me know Ron, should i be of any assistance! :)

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi Ron,
Thanks for your interest with our products. Please do take advantage of the free shipping, it is still within this month, will end soon though. The code is "HILIQUSVapeShows". Please put in your US address so the code would work.

Regarding the Nicotine solutions. The one we use in our Liquid Nicotine base 100mg is taken from 99.9% (999mg/ml) Pure nicotine. So when you order 100mg nicotine base in any size, it would be automatically come from our highest 99.9% Pure nicotine solution. There is no 100mg taken from 99% (990mg/ml). The samples are sent in lower concentration (10%) for us to check the difference between the quality of the two Purest Nicotine when mixed with liquids bases, PG & VG.

Let me know Ron, should i be of any assistance! :)
Well, that answered my question I was going to ask as well. Awesome !

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aww that is very nice to say. I can definitely taste the difference. I've been testing nic and flavorings for years. The 99.9 nic has surprised me beyond belief. I hope you can sell it to the people very soon. They will enjoy it tremendously. :) Keep up the outstanding work :)

Will definitely keep it up Jimi! Thanks again! :) If there's any thing I could assist, I am 100% ready to support.

I think the "free shipping" code is good until the middle of the month.
I heard the 99.9 nicotine is a "soon to be available" product.
It's just being sent out for reviews now.
@Vaperyan should be here soon to answer those questions.

Thanks Marcus for lending your hand when I am unavailable and for sharing info to customer. :)

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Regarding the Nicotine solutions. The one we use in our Liquid Nicotine base 100mg is taken from 99.9% (999mg/ml) Pure nicotine. So when you order 100mg nicotine base in any size, it would be automatically come from our highest 99.9% Pure nicotine solution. There is no 100mg taken from 99% (990mg/ml).

That's good news! I have my first order of the 100mg base in transit and look forward to trying it.

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nicotine base in any size, it would be automatically come from our highest 99.9% Pure nicotine solution. There is no 100mg taken from 99% (990mg/m

e use in our Liquid Nicotine base 100mg is taken from 99.9% (999mg/ml) Pure nicotine. So when you order 100mg nicotine base in any size, it would be automatically come from our highest 99.9% Pure nicotine solution. There is no 100mg taken from 99% (990mg/ml). The samples are sent in lower concent
That's good news! I have my first order of the 100mg base in transit and look forward to trying it.

:) Thank you Mc5! if I have known earlier your order number, I could have send you a welcome gift! But i owe you one this time :) Thanks again! Let me know once you have them!

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Be careful with this smooth nic. I was cloud chasing 12 mg last night. Although my throat could not feel it. My head sure as hell did. I felt like a kid running off and hiding. Smoking my grandfather's cigars. Lol

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

:)Seeing you happy makes me HAPPY:)

Sounds like the "free shipping code" is going to be good for a couple more weeks.

character

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My order is still on air i dont know when will it arrive EA211913052CN

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My order is still on air i dont know when will it arrive EA211913052CN

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

When did you order it?
Is "EA211913052CN" the tracking number they gave you?
What country are you in?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have you contacted them on their website or email?
What country are you in?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You are welcome.
Be sure to post here after you try it.
It is a holiday in their country , so they might not ship until Monday.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't know, but they do sell "sample packs"
I would recommend getting some of them and trying for yourself.

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I WAS gonna order some VT or NN today. Glad I decided to look here before I made the purchase.

Thanks for the free shipping code!
Hello AK! We are back to work now after our Mooncake Festival. What is your order number so I can look over to it?! Thanks by the way for making your purchase our product :)

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What are their best flavors?

Hello Aki, depends on which flavor category you are more inclined to? I agree with Marcus to try our sample pack, for sure there will be flavors you'll like!

I don't know, but they do sell "sample packs"
I would recommend getting some of them and trying for yourself.

Thanks for recommending this Marcus!

AK11

Member For 4 Years
Hello AK! We are back to work now after our Mooncake Festival. What is your order number so I can look over to it?! Thanks by the way for making your purchase our product :)
I just picked a few that sounded good. My order # is 100055304.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hello Aki, depends on which flavor category you are more inclined to? I agree with Marcus to try our sample pack, for sure there will be flavors you'll like!

Thanks for recommending this Marcus!
A private message is on your way kind sir :)

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Based on all the good reviews I placed an order today for 1L, 100mg PG base.
Order # 100055384

Hard to pass up the deal on free shipping:D.

AK11

Member For 4 Years
Got my liter of 100mg nicotine yesterday. 3 days from China to my front door. Can't ask for any better than that. Completely clear and odorless. This stuff is amazing. Jimi D wasn't kidding, it's top notch. I started out mixing it @6mg with vg just to see what it tasted like plain. Absolutely zero taste absolutely zero throat hit. Then I mixed up a few of my favorite SnV recipes. It really made me realize how shitty my old nic was. Haha. I cloudchased them from 25w + on my dripper up to 160w on my tfv4, unbelievably smooth the whole time. Thanks hiliq! I couldn't be happier. Cant wait to mix the flavors I got from them today.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got my liter of 100mg nicotine yesterday. 3 days from China to my front door. Can't ask for any better than that. Completely clear and odorless. This stuff is amazing. Jimi D wasn't kidding, it's top notch. I started out mixing it @6mg with vg just to see what it tasted like plain. Absolutely zero taste absolutely zero throat hit. Then I mixed up a few of my favorite SnV recipes. It really made me realize how shitty my old nic was. Haha. I cloudchased them from 25w + on my dripper up to 160w on my tfv4, unbelievably smooth the whole time. Thanks hiliq! I couldn't be happier. Cant wait to mix the flavors I got from them today.
Glad you're loving it :) This nic makes the best dessert juices. Especially creamy stuff. :)

Jimmy1life

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow I was wondering why order over seas til I seen the price. If its that good im getting me a liter as soon as the wife lets me spend the money. Ive went through 1 liter of 100mg in 3 years.My juices started @ 24mg down to 5mg also and the last 100ml is taking for ever to use up. The next liter I am really gonna break down into jars or get nice glass bottles and try to leave zero air as possible lol becuase itll take me rest my life now that im at 5mg.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got my goodies in today, wow that was fast shipping from China for sure:D.
Plus 3 free flavor samples, and seem to be pretty strong too.
Cola, Blueberry, & Grape.
Not ready to try the NIC yet so it goes in the freezer till then.

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow I was wondering why order over seas til I seen the price. If its that good im getting me a liter as soon as the wife lets me spend the money. Ive went through 1 liter of 100mg in 3 years.My juices started @ 24mg down to 5mg also and the last 100ml is taking for ever to use up. The next liter I am really gonna break down into jars or get nice glass bottles and try to leave zero air as possible lol becuase itll take me rest my life now that im at 5mg.

There's a promotion coming up to consider :) Stocking has never been this easy :)

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my goodies in today, wow that was fast shipping from China for sure:D.
Plus 3 free flavor samples, and seem to be pretty strong too.
Cola, Blueberry, & Grape.
Not ready to try the NIC yet so it goes in the freezer till then.

Enjoy it Heabob and let me know how the nicotine (so as the flavors) does for you!

4cowgirl2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was going to place an order but shipping of over $40 for cheepest shipping is rediculous

AK11

Member For 4 Years
I received the liter of 99.9 nic today. Clean and pure exactly like the sample. Happy happy happy... :) Did a quick mix of HilIQ's Vanilla Custard. Yummy and smooooth !!!!:hearts: :bliss::stars:
I never got around to trying their flavors. I will definetly make some time today

VU Sponsors