Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
HiLIQ http://www.hiliq.com/

Cooling Agent (20%-40%) for E-Liquid http://www.hiliq.com/cooling-agent-20-40-for-e-liquid-30ml

Adding one drop per 1ml into my favorite juice did not change the flavor, it just added the fresh and cool feeling of menthol, without any of the flavor of menthol. I’ve been mixing it with all my juices for several weeks now and am really enjoying it.

I attended the VapeJam in Oklahoma City a couple weeks ago and gave some of this Cooling Agent to several hundred people there. Most people were very happy with it and asked where they could buy more. It is price very low, since just a drop or two goes a long way. Pretty sure this 30ml bottle for $7 will last me for years.

Nicotine 100mg/ml

I tried both their regular nicotine and their new line of “extra clean”.

I could not really tell the difference, I’m very happy with both.

I saw no color,

Could smell nothing,

Got no taste,

I liked this product and recommend it to others.

This "free shipping" code should work until the middle of September, 2016
HiLIQUSVapeShows.

Anyone else have experience with this company?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nicotine 100mg/ml

I saw no color,

Could smell nothing,

Got no taste,

What Nic. strength did you try in your mix? 3mg? 18mg? More?

Any throat hit noticed?

Thanks!

Ron
---
"In reading, one should notice and fondle details."-Vladimir Nabokov

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
5mg/ml
I don't vape nicotine very often.
Most of what I vape is 0mg/ml, so I think I'm more sensitive to the taste, and throat hit, if any, of nicotine.
It was good for me.
I just vape a small amounts of nicotine to test and to keep from ****ing people, aka stress relief.

I did just notice this on their website.
$10 and free shipping for 100 milliliters of 100mg.
Not much of a gamble to give it a try.
http://www.hiliq.com/unflavored-100-mg-ml-nicotine-base-100ml

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got samples of their nic, so decided to try a recipe I was familiar with, mixed 2 samples, but didn't label them at all so I could taste them blindly. I honestly couldn't tell the difference in the 2. Flavor was clean, like I'm used to, the nic from each bottle was clear as water.

The ONLY downside I can mention, that most people probably wouldn't consider a downside, is there is no throat hit, lol. I prefer a little throat hit.

I mixed at 9mg.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got samples of their nic, so decided to try a recipe I was familiar with, mixed 2 samples, but didn't label them at all so I could taste them blindly. I honestly couldn't tell the difference in the 2. Flavor was clean, like I'm used to, the nic from each bottle was clear as water.

The ONLY downside I can mention, that most people probably wouldn't consider a downside, is there is no throat hit, lol. I prefer a little throat hit.

I mixed at 9mg.
Sounds heavenly ! Thanks for the review Huckybaby ! :)

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For anyone that doesn't want throat hit, I really think they'd be pleased.
That's awesome. The last time I had nic like that was VT's very first batch. Hangsen had very smooth nic as well. But of course we could only get it in flavored juice. I'm tickled that velvety smooth nic is available for DIY once again :) Thanks again :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
VT's very first batch.
I had a sample of their stuff when it first came out, my first experience with smooooooooth nic. I was massively surprised by it. This was kinda like that, I just could feel the inhale.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had a sample of their stuff when it first came out, my first experience with smooooooooth nic. I was massively surprised by it. This was kinda like that, I just could feel the inhale.
I surely enjoyed that as well. Wow ! That is very smooth ! Being that I was a high pg mouth to lung vaper when VT's nic was first introduced. Now that I mostly direct lung, this will be even better ! You're making me drool here ! :D

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I surely enjoyed that as well. Wow ! That is very smooth ! Being that I was a high pg mouth to lung vaper when VT's nic was first introduced. Now that I mostly direct lung, this will be even better ! You're making me drool here ! :D
LOL!! Well, I do wish they had a throat hit version, I really do. Plus, I STILL vape high PG.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Perhaps try some 12 mg. It could be off by a few mg's too. That would be good to know. :)
Yeah, I got in a hurry to sample it and didn't test it, which is kinda backwards to what I normally do! I'll do that tomorrow and keep you posted. Forgot all about that! Thanks for the reminder :D

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks. I appreciate that. Have a good night :)
Well, I have more hydrochloric acid ordered because I noticed after the 1st sample test, mine expired in November. I won't post the results from this batch, because of that. It should be here soon, though. TBC.... dun, dun, dun!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Gosh I sound so sciency.

P96pX.jpg

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the mention Marcus, I hope I can comment here directly since we are involved too.

Thanks for the good feedback from all who have tried the products. I am happy that you guys are satisfied with it. I am confident with our products so here's to hoping that you can try them.

here's a code you all can use for a Free Shipping! It's a big help! :)
"HiLIQUSVapeShows"
*US address required

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sure, you are welcome to comment in this thread.

And a big thanks for the free shipping code.

My order was sent Tuesday and tracking shows it should be delivered to me today (Friday) That is fast.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
:vu::vu::vu::vu:

Geero

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
HiLIQ http://www.hiliq.com/

Cooling Agent (20%-40%) for E-Liquid http://www.hiliq.com/cooling-agent-20-40-for-e-liquid-30ml

Adding one drop per 1ml into my favorite juice did not change the flavor, it just added the fresh and cool feeling of menthol, without any of the flavor of menthol. I’ve been mixing it with all my juices for several weeks now and am really enjoying it.

I attended the VapeJam in Oklahoma City a couple weeks ago and gave some of this Cooling Agent to several hundred people there. Most people were very happy with it and asked where they could buy more. It is price very low, since just a drop or two goes a long way. Pretty sure this 30ml bottle for $7 will last me for years.

Nicotine 100mg/ml

I saw no color,

Could smell nothing,

Got no taste,

I liked this product and recommend it to others.

This "free shipping" code should work until the middle of September, 2016
HiLIQUSVapeShows.

Anyone else have experience with this company?
Hi
Is coupon working for shipping to Australia???
I'm already member with Hiliq and ready for my first order
my issue comes with the nic i have it taste terrible even on low as 3 mg

Thanks

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I pretty sure the coupon only works for USA customers.
You could ask their "live chat" on their website and ask for special offers.

Geero

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I pretty sure the coupon only works for USA customers.
You could ask their "live chat" on their website and ask for special offers.
Yeah I've seen it now
US address only
I guess I'll reduce my cart a bit.... lol

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I've seen it now
US address only
I guess I'll reduce my cart a bit.... lol

Hi, there is an exclusive code for our Australian Guests. It is in AVF though as we are widely used there :) . I am not sure if allowed to mention here another forum's code so you may PM me :) Thank you!

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure, you are welcome to comment in this thread.

And a big thanks for the free shipping code.

My order was sent Tuesday and tracking shows it should be delivered to me today (Friday) That is fast.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
:vu::vu::vu::vu:

Thanks Marcus! Yay! That's perfect hoping you have them by now and enjoying it!

Geero

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, there is an exclusive code for our Australian Guests. It is in AVF though as we are widely used there :) . I am not sure if allowed to mention here another forum's code so you may PM me :) Thank you!
I post on ur page already so would you kindly send the code
Cheers

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I received two samples of Nicotine from Hi-Liq. Both 100mg/ml PG based one was their standard nic, and the other was the high purity extra clean nic. Upon opening the bottles, I saw very clear nic with no smell at all. I mixed two bottles of a tried and true shake and vape recipe with each and gave them a try side by side. I can honestly say that this nic was surprisingly good, with no peppery taste or throat hit. As for the difference between the standard and high purity, I couldn't really tell any difference at all. Both of these delivered a nice clean, and smooth vape, and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to try a new source for nicotine. I feel this nicotine is every bit as good as the stuff I've been using from NR, and I will be ordering a liter in the near future.

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I received two samples of Nicotine from Hi-Liq. Both 100mg/ml PG based one was their standard nic, and the other was the high purity extra clean nic. Upon opening the bottles, I saw very clear nic with no smell at all. I mixed two bottles of a tried and true shake and vape recipe with each and gave them a try side by side. I can honestly say that this nic was surprisingly good, with no peppery taste or throat hit. As for the difference between the standard and high purity, I couldn't really tell any difference at all. Both of these delivered a nice clean, and smooth vape, and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to try a new source for nicotine. I feel this nicotine is every bit as good as the stuff I've been using from NR, and I will be ordering a liter in the near future.

Thank you very much Mark for this! :) Glad to know that you liked the quality of our products and you highly recommend them. Cheers!

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was planning to order a liter of HiLiq, but noticed they are located in Shanghai.
Is the free ship offer, sent by slow boat, taking a few weeks in transit?
I'm concerned about heat exposure effects on the nic.
If shipped DHL, it may be quicker?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I was planning to order a liter of HiLiq, but noticed they are located in Shanghai.

There is a fast boat (Fed Ex) free shipping code I used and it only took 10 days.
Code: HiLIQUSVapeShows

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I placed my order on Tuesday, I got it here in OKC Friday morning.
I don't know how FedEx can get stuff here that quick.

Fastec once took 45 days to get my order here by "slow boat"

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hi Puff on! It is ship via Fedex international Economy, Usually within a Week! :)
Please use the code: "HiLIQUSVapeShows" Let me know once you place an order so I can look after it. :)

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a fast boat (Fed Ex) free shipping code I used and it only took 10 days.
Code: HiLIQUSVapeShows

Thanks 5150! Our shipment are in Commercial flights :) It is within a week from SH-US. Though weekend does not count as Fedex may not work and the day/s it will land in customs as normal protocol.

Geero

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got it mate :) well taken cared of!
Many thanks to you my friend
I placed my order on 4/9 and it was shipped on 5/9 and I received today 8/9 from China to Australia just 3 days how good is that:)
Packaging more than perfect each bottle and item sealed separately no chance for any leak
Nicotine is absolutely amazing
Plus welcome gift from my friend @Vaperyan . Honestly the best till now

Attachments

• 20160908_150404.jpg
    20160908_150404.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 21
  • 20160908_144214.jpg
    20160908_144214.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 22

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
My Package (which consisted of two 100ml's of 100mg/ml nicotine base) made it to my house in Florida in only 8 days!
The packaging and inset that comes with the 100mg/ml nicotine (PG Base) is very professional and informative.
Great for the New DIYer all the way up to the expert eliquid mixer.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
HiLiQ's Sample Pack

99.0 Nic 100mg (yellow pack)

Crystal clear with a slight odor. Mixed it at 12 mg 80/20 pg vg. There's definitely a throat hit with this one. Ever so slightly tobacco taste. This nic reminds me of Totally Wicked's nic bases. Added in 7 drops of TW GS Sweet Cinnamon. The flavor cuts through nicely. I'm enjoying a nice cinnamon candy vape with a nic kick ! Very nice nic for the people who loves a classic nic. :)

99.9 100 mg (red pack)

Crystal clear with absolutely no odor to it. Mixed this first at 3mg 30/70 pg vg. Tried it first unflavored. Super smooth with no th at all. All I can taste is the pg and vg. Mixed in 1% TW Vanilla. The flavor cuts through like a knife. Very tasty lung hitting goodness.:)

Here where it gets good. I said to myself, let's try it at 12 mg 80/20 PG VG. Vaped it, hmmm, what !? WOW !! All I taste is the pg, vg. I'm feeling nothing at all. There is no th, pepper, chemical taste, etc. NOTHING !!! This nic is far the smoothest, neutral tasting I've tested ! This blows the competition away for the people that just want flavor, and nic that satisfies those cravings. I then added in 3 drops of the Cooling Agent to the 10 ml mix. Nice !!! This stuff doesn't remind me of Koolada at all. Koolada irritated my throat. The Cooling Agent gives a wonderful cool sensation with zero, zip, nada taste. I then added some FLV Tropical Punch at 2%. WHAM !!!! Holy shit ! This stuff reminds me of drinking juice now ! LOL!!!! The punch flavoring blends in nicely with the Cooling Agent. They work perfectly together. I normally add 2.5 to 3% on the punch. But, this super clean nic is so neutral. I don't have to use as much.

I'm so glad that there is now a nic that has 0 pepper taste and feel. I'll probably add more so I can start vaping less when I lung hit. So I don't have to vape more than I breathe :D Thank you Mr. RMarcusY for having me ;). And a very big thank you to HiliQ, for creating a nic that has surpassed the vaping industry ! :)

Jimi

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
here's a code you all can use for a Free Shipping! It's a big help! :)
"HiLIQUSVapeShows"
*US address required

How long will the Free Shipping code be good for?

Reading post #40, I would like to order some 99.9 100 mg (red pack) nicotine Jimi D mentioned. On your web site all I can find at 99.9 is the Pure Nicotine at 1000mg. I can only find 99 at 100mg nicotine strength.

Please clear my confusion with maybe a link (?) to the 99.9 at 100mg. Or?

Many Thanks!

Ron
---
"Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy."- Lao Tzu

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think the "free shipping" code is good until the middle of the month.
I heard the 99.9 nicotine is a "soon to be available" product.
It's just being sent out for reviews now.
@Vaperyan should be here soon to answer those questions.

VU Sponsors