Become a Patron!

High wattage mod built in battery?

Scott_Vapes22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A buddy of mine wants to cut down on the stinkies and get into vaping. But he doesn't want a mod that requires buying a charger and batteries. He wants something that's at least 80 watts, and doesn't want to pay more than $100 for it (which to my knowledge is difficult to find)

EDIT: Even if it's slightly over 100 bucks please recommend it.

Anyone know of any mods that meet the requirements?

logdawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a Smok R80 TC, I love it the temp control works well and it is a sturdy mod. Upgrading my tank to a crown so I can see what it is capable of. The SS temp control works great It also comes as a starter kit with a Smok Tfv4 mini all for under $70

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most DNA200 mods come with built in 3s Lipo's. The least expensive one that I know of is $119.99 shipped from the USA (HCigar VT200) I have one and like it. Here's the link if you are interested.

You can also get it from here for $119.70 shipped from the USA

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
iStick TC100W reaches 120W with the latest firmware update, batteries setup in parallel and can be charges safely in the mod, no need to take them out and place them in an external charger, the internal charger balances them perfectly, the mod price is $35-40 and takes ONE or TWO batteries, and once installed you do not have to see the batteries again.

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
get the tesla nano 100w...seems like a solid device...and really small for what it delivers...only $58 at 3fvape

Scott_Vapes22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welp. Doesn't matter now everyone. My buddy decided to get a tesla 80 watt, the one that holds a single 18650. It won't fire a full 80 watts and displays a low battery after a single hit with a full battery. I Insisted he spend the extra for the 4500 lipo 100 watt, because the single battery 80 watt mod might not be worth it. but apparently it's my fault he wasted his money on this mod. And now he's pissed at me because he didn't make a smart purchase. Some people I'll never understand.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like he's probably using a 10 amp or less CDR 18650. He needs to be using a minimum 20 amp CDR. Like a Samsung 25R, LG HG2, etc (Always stay with the big 3 - LG, Samsung, or Sony). There is a link in my signature that has a very good article on 18650's.

Edit If he intends to fire that mod at 80 watts, he's going to need a 30 amp CDR 18650 like a Sony VTC4. Here's the link to the article.

Last edited:

Scott_Vapes22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds like he's probably using a 10 amp or less CDR 18650. He needs to be using a minimum 20 amp CDR. Like a Samsung 25R, LG HG2, etc (Always stay with the big 3 - LG, Samsung, or Sony). There is a link in my signature that has a very good article on 18650's.

Edit If he intends to fire that mod at 80 watts, he's going to need a 30 amp CDR 18650 like a Sony VTC4. Here's the link to the article.

He was using my batteries. He tried a Samsung 25r, Sony vtc4, my lgh2, and my efest. All of which were fully charged and did the same thing.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Panzer DNA200 is on FT for around $115...Other the nthe DNA devices there isnt much besides DIY Boxes...

The issue with the Battery draining could be your Mod has bad connectors, needs cleaning and/or is using a build that is at the mods limitations..

VU Sponsors