Become a Patron!

_mylesc_

Member For 2 Years
Hey guys, new to the site so bear with me.

I recently got the Smok G150 kit including the G150 internal battery mod, and the big baby beast tank.

I'm wondering what type of premade coil I should go with capable of 100+ watts, considering the only coils I could find are maxed out at 80 or 100 watts and my mod is capable of 150.

The kit included a 0.15 ohm M2 coil with no wattage rating and from what I've heard it's meant for low wattage.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated, Thanks! :wave:

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the same setup and use the Q2 - .4 ohm coils, and I get great flavor and clouds. I run them at 55 - 60 watts.
just because the mod will do 150 watts, doesn't mean that you have to use all of them. (my opinion only)

_mylesc_

Member For 2 Years
Yeah I've used those coils as well but I'd like to push at least 100W without blowing through coils like crazy.

I really like the airflow of the 0.15 M2 coil but I don't want to be replacing them too often due to high wattage.

Are there any out there that are capable of this or is that RDA territory?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I've used those coils as well but I'd like to push at least 100W without blowing through coils like crazy.

I really like the airflow of the 0.15 M2 coil but I don't want to be replacing them too often due to high wattage.

Are there any out there that are capable of this or is that RDA territory?
None of the baby beast coils are made to go a hundred watts. You might want to get a TFV8 or TFV12. Their coils are alot bigger and meant to be pushed at higher watts.

You dont even need to go with Smok. You could go with a Sigelei Slydr, Geekvape Illusion 260, Sense Blazer, lots of options out there for bigger coiled tanks.

_mylesc_

Member For 2 Years
Yeah I might end up upgrading eventually, was just hoping there was somthimg I could use with the baby beast. Thanks for your input!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry for late reply but if you can get your hands on the T6 coil that handles 100 watts. You could go 110 watts too but anything above that dry hits.
If you want a high wattage tank the cleito 120 is pretty decent.
I vape mine at 110 and the flavour is good for a factory coil tank.
I know you've been thinking of an RTA recently bit I use rebuildables and I still have factory coil tanks for when I just cba.
The tfv12 is good too. I'd say it's better than the baby beast and the tfv8 :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok sweet! If I'm ever looking for a new premade tank I'll give it a shot :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baby beast is still one of best imo. Especially with the RBA so you won't really need another. Did you decide on the Kensei? ? :)

_mylesc_

Member For 2 Years
Baby beast is still one of best imo. Especially with the RBA so you won't really need another. Did you decide on the Kensei? ? :)

Yeah, I'm heading out to the vape shop Tuesday so I think I'm going to go with the Kensei. Seems like my best shot cost effective wise, and hopefully quality wise. Pretty excited, a little nervous about building though

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I'm heading out to the vape shop Tuesday so I think I'm going to go with the Kensei. Seems like my best shot cost effective wise, and hopefully quality wise. Pretty excited, a little nervous about building though

It's a good RTA. It may be my next one! And don't be afraid to post on here if your struggling. Even people who've built for ages can go wrong sometimes :)

_mylesc_

Member For 2 Years
It's a good RTA. It may be my next one! And don't be afraid to post on here if your struggling. Even people who've built for ages can go wrong sometimes :)

Thanks a lot, I will definitely be posting on here once I get my RTA I'm sure I'll have questions and will keep you posted on my builds ! :)

VU Sponsors