1. CBD USERS: THE MIGHTY VAPORIZER GIVEAWAY!

VU IS MOVING - EXPECT A BUMPY RIDE FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS :)

high end mods!!!

Discussion in 'Regulated (Voltage / Wattage / 3.7v/ Temp Control)' started by VapingReaper27, Oct 9, 2019.

1. SnapDragon NY

SnapDragon NY VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU SWAT

Blog Posts:
    OUCH- my friend- that is just so awful- :facepalm:
    I pray for a quick and full recovery for you!
    :slowclap:

Troy44 and Rhianne like this.
  2. SnapDragon NY

Blog Posts:
    Yes I know what you mean about heavy-still a great dual battery DNA75C- love these mods, I have about 10 different covers to use, I have 2 colorful snakeskin ones- the African Select and the Ocean rainbow- I love all the natural snakeskin covers too. I have both the black and silver frame.
    I almost wish I had the Therion squonker too- oh well, I can't have everything.
    :shades:

3. GorGon27

GorGon27 Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I am going to go pick up a Tesla Punk Mini It is very cheap but it looks real expensive that is why I like it of course!

I like he Paranormal better It seems higher quality One thing though Put a light coat of Acryl or Poly over the emblem .on the top or it will wear off in no time

Rhianne and SnapDragon NY like this.
  4. SnapDragon NY

Blog Posts:
    Gorgon is lucky- he owns 2 of the newer AsmodusThor II, too bad he doesn't know how to post pictures here, but I bet they are beautiful.
    He actually owns many high end mods and has a vast collection of them.
    :inlove:

fidola13, Troy44 and Rhianne like this.
  5. GorGon27

GorGon27 Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I am so sorry all this happens to you Sara I prayed for you before when you were not here Yes, 57 is just about 10 years too young for that Usually at risk for that about 68-70 oddly ..enough better now though See at 70+, go in hospital, get pneumonia and often do not come back out!

I like my thor's better than my Thor II's. 26650 is a great battery. Asmodus workmanship is top notch and actually now better than what VA slaps together today. 6-7 years ago the VA's were much higher quality than either of them today. BTW, they are actually Ultroner. Asmodus makes nothing. They are the North American distributer of Ultroner. I cannot wait until they are applying those sales to the Thor II.

I got that Dragon on one of my primo's. Much nicer than the Ant it comes with but I did back it up since you can not get it anywhere.

SnapDragon NY likes this.
  6. SnapDragon NY

Blog Posts:
    Yes I backed up my Vicious Ant screen in a file- just in case. Glad you loaded the Dragon- very nice- so many Themes on escribe.
    I bought the Molicel 21700 batteiries from a flash sale at Liion- I get almost a full 8 hours of vaping with those- very nice in the Vicious Ant- have you tried those batteries?
    https://liionwholesale.com/collecti...authorized-distributor?variant=15913210675294
    Yes Ultroner/Asmodus- I have many of their mods!
    I have 3 Ultroner only mods too- I bought the EOS I straight from Ultroner, they had pink- quick delivery too.
    I bought the Ultroner Aether squonk and the Ultroner T.I.G- comes with a stabwood panel as well as a nice fancy good luck cover.
    Yes the Thor I is an awesome mod- I loaded 20190205_070543.jpg escribe Steampunk theme on that- it has replay on that theme.

https://forum.evolvapor.com/files/file/338-steampunk-theme/

[​IMG] [​IMG]

fidola13 and gsmit1 like this.
  7. SnapDragon NY

Blog Posts:
    My 1st install of the dragon- the red and green lights kept blinking on and off after firing- I plugged the mod back to my escribe editor and went into lights and xed out the lower green and red boxes in there- stopped the blinking!
    Oh and they do have a Original Vicious Ant Screen Theme
    https://forum.evolvapor.com/files/file/742-vicious-ant-spade-dna75-stock-theme/

[​IMG]

fidola13, GorGon27 and Jinx'd like this.
  8. gsmit1

gsmit1 Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    This is the theme I have on my Paranormal 250C
    [​IMG]

And this is the one I have on my DNA 60 Billet Boxes
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
  9. SnapDragon NY

Blog Posts:
    Much easier for me to use the escribe for DNAs then the Yihi- that to me was so much more complicated- remember you helped me with the Vsticking VK530- you helped me load my avatar onto that and do the up date 20181129_164004.jpg -

St.Roostifer, Rhianne and gsmit1 like this.
  10. Rhianne

Rhianne Diamond Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Sara, how are you feeling? Glad you let us know about it, though. Sending you lots of wishes and good energy for a full and speedy recovery! :hug::hug:

fidola13 likes this.
  11. SnapDragon NY

Blog Posts:
    Ooops- I am noticing this is for the Spade- no matter- I have a back up file of the original VA Primo 75C

gsmit1 likes this.
  12. gsmit1

Blog Posts:
    Oh yes, I remember it well :D
    The poor VK530 finally fell outta my regular rotation (after like 8 months) when I got my SX Mini G class, but still a great mod that I plan on pulling back out soon actually.

Escribe is much more powerful than SXI, no doubt about that. To be honest, I don't know if I found it much easier to load an image or theme with Escribe though. Maybe the practice you got with SXI made Escribe seem easier :D

St.Roostifer and SnapDragon NY like this.
  13. gsmit1

Blog Posts:
    Except for maybe the branding, it shouldn't matter as long as it's the same chip and you can change the branding anyway :rolleyes:

SnapDragon NY likes this.
  14. SnapDragon NY

Blog Posts:
    I don't think so- I had loaded Themes on 2 of my 75C- the 2 Therions way before I got the Vsticking- they seem much easier than the VSticking to me. I didn't need help with those like I did with the Yihi.

fidola13 and gsmit1 like this.
  15. Jinx'd

Jinx'd Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    loading a DNA theme is so easy a jinx'd can do it !

16. gsmit1

Blog Posts:
    Well. That takes care of that then :)

fidola13 and SnapDragon NY like this.
  17. SnapDragon NY

Blog Posts:
    :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
    Thank you for helping me with the Vsticking- you made it easier for me to use the update and the avatar picture for sure.
    I would have never been able to figure that out on my own like the Escribe for DNA.
    :hug:

gsmit1 likes this.
  18. SnapDragon NY

Blog Posts:
    I feel the same- if I can do it anyone can
    :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Rhianne and gsmit1 like this.
  19. gsmit1

Blog Posts:
    Oh you're welcome :hug: I like being helpful. :)

20. Egree

Egree Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Keep in mind your not going to get any better performance out of a pretty stabwood mod with the same DNA 75C as your lostvape products. If you have money to burn thats up to you. Id checkout a dicodes mini very nice mod and top notch performance!!

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk

Rhianne likes this.
  21. MannyScoot

MannyScoot Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Today using the Mozaic Java....[​IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

22. fidola13

fidola13 Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Hello! I’m doing ok. Recovery is much slower for a broken hip than I ever new! It’s been a bit discouraging and disappointing. Although today’s PT went well this morning but still so slow. I won’t know until Nov 7th when I see my surgeon if or how much I’m cleared to put weight on my leg. I’m praying to god it is healed enough that I can at least drive.

ajvapes, Troy44, Bluenatic and 2 others like this.
  23. Rhianne

Blog Posts:

I’m glad you’re okay, but sorry it’s going slow. It must feel like an avalanche to you after Levi. Please take care of yourself, and glad you’re around today. I thought you might be offline for a while.
    Oh, thanks for those Nauti tanks. They’re beautiful! I’m using one right now. :hug::hug:hug: <— Get well hugs for you!

SnapDragon NY and fidola13 like this.
  24. fidola13

Blog Posts:

Oh good that makes me happy! Yep it’s been one hell of a month going on two. But....I still vaping lol!

25. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    Vaping is good stress relief! Lol :hug::hug:

fidola13 likes this.
  26. Troy44

Troy44 Bronze Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Ouch!! @fidola13 wishing you a speedy recovery!!

fidola13 and SnapDragon NY like this.
  27. fidola13

Blog Posts:
    i agree. That’s why I plan on continue vaping. That’s why I started smoking in the 1st place due to stress and anxiety.

Rhianne likes this.
  28. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    Me too. Plus nic feels better from vaping than smoking, imo.

I’m glad you’re feeling a bit better. We were worried when you stopped coming around! :hug:

29. fidola13

Blog Posts:

30. fidola13

Blog Posts:
    Glad your getting some use out of those attys!!! I was offline for about a week and 1/2,and wasn’t going to jump back on until I realized that the people on these forums are where I get my support and make me happy!! So I needed to get back to where I felt surrounded by friends.

31. CrazyChef v2.0

CrazyChef v2.0 Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Not that they're super high end, but take a look at the Hexohms by Craving Vapor. They're just really good workhorse mods with no bells or whistles - they just work, and they work well. They also have an (almost) unconditional LIFETIME warranty, which is also transferable to the new owner if you decide to sell one. Or buy a used one.

32. Egree

Egree Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Theirs so many out their join the facebook group H.E.A.T high end addy traders theirs always a good selection on their for trade and sale. Have you looked at dicodes tbey make excellent mods with the dicodes chip. I love my dani mini and supposed better chip than a DNA. Also vicious ant makes some nice decices but located in the Philippines warrenty repairs could be a pain in tbe ass as you have yo pay the shipping. Rebel vapes out if the UK makes nice DNA devices checkout esauce.co.uk they are the distributor for them. If your looking for premium high end device look at hellfire vape mods.

33. CrazyChef v2.0

CrazyChef v2.0 Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, I'm quite familiar with all of those. And they're over rated - especially the Vicious Ant stuff. Been a member of the H.E.A.T. group for a while now.

34. Egree

Egree Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I actually quoted you instead of the OP your absolutly right on regarding Visious ant.

CrazyChef v2.0 likes this.
  35. St.Roostifer

St.Roostifer Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Last summer I picked up a Yihi 485J 21700 from rebel vape. I know it's 3D printed plastic or whatever but it's a damn nice mod that's super light. The quality is great and the tolerances even better. Top quality workmanship!

Enough so that I just received a DNA75C 21700 from rebel. Posted a quick pic of the two together. Will post closer pics of the DNA75C in a bit.

IMAG0588.jpg
    IMAG0587.jpg

IMAG0607.jpg

KingPin! and Rhianne like this.
  36. VapingReaper27

VapingReaper27

Blog Posts:
    what a coincidence i just ordered one on the 4th of this month! i got the 20650 75c version i didnt get it from esauce but there other web page i had some questions for you! on there page it says if you get an alley black it ships next day but havent got anything in my emails and it still says unfulfilled. i also read that it can take 1 to 7 days to ship it out i was just wondering how long it took for you to get yours and like how long it took for them to make it and then how long it takes to recieve!! thanks much !

St.Roostifer likes this.
  37. St.Roostifer

Blog Posts:
    I've only used esauce but I think it depends on how long it takes for the payment transfer to happen between the banks. The first time I ordered from esauce I think it took two or three days for the payment/order to process. This second time though it took just one day before I received an email saying the payment and order was processed and scheduled for pickup. I ordered on a Thursday evening and had it in my grubby little hand the following Tuesday...but I paid dearly for the expedited fedx shipping. :teehee:

Rhianne likes this.
  38. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    Gorgeous mod. I’d love to get one. I’ve been seeing Manny’s Rebel for months now in the Stab thread. :inlove:

St.Roostifer likes this.
  39. St.Roostifer

Blog Posts:
    Thank you! I remember seeing his in the stab thread.

I like rebel so much I have buyers remorse after just picking up the Dovpo Odin. Rebel just launched the "inline" dual 18650 DNA250c and I wish I would have bought that instead,lol.

KingPin! and Rhianne like this.
  40. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the heads up. That would be awesome in a Rebel. I love that it really seems like an indestructible beastie. After buying two Paranormals last month or so, I was wondering if I should’ve just shelled out instead for a Rebel.
    Manny’s got it with him in the desert while he’s hunting for gold. (Yep, for real. Lol)

St.Roostifer likes this.
  41. St.Roostifer

Blog Posts:
    Ha ha, I'm a little late with this reply but I'm finding that out as well. Outside of firmware upgrades and being able to load a background...SXI is pointless. Or beyond me, lol!

Enjoying Escribe so much more!

gsmit1 and KingPin! like this.
  42. St.Roostifer

Blog Posts:
    Yeah Manny has an awesome collection! I did see the pic of the ally gray he has in the desert with him.

Rhianne likes this.
  43. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    You figure he expects that mod to survive anything! Lol

St.Roostifer likes this.
  44. St.Roostifer

Blog Posts:
    Lol, I'm expecting TPS reports from Manny about the performance of his rebel in the desert. :giggle:

Rhianne likes this.
  45. St.Roostifer

Blog Posts:
    Couldn't resist ordering another Rebel 21700 DNA75C, this time in white. Somehow I convinced myself I needed this mod. :crazy:

Rhianne likes this.
  46. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    That’s cool, though. If it wasn’t a great mod, you wouldn’t have gotten another one.

St.Roostifer likes this.
  47. St.Roostifer

Blog Posts:
    I'm so weird though. I went there to buy the inline but I just love the 21700 mod for how light and small it is.

Rhianne likes this.
  48. MannyScoot

MannyScoot Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I still play with my Wood....[​IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Rhianne and gsmit1 like this.