Become a Patron!

HIC's Juicy Fruit Gum

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
This "recipe" was really just an observation that FlavourArt Tutti Fruitty tastes like Juicy Fruit gum. Use about 3% to see for yourself. However, I'll also note this flavoring is absolutely revolting when it goes bad! It took about 18 months for my flavoring to do that, stored dark and cool.

Last edited:
I always have the flavors when I run across a spot on recipe that actually appeals to me.

I have tpa.

No sweetener or other enhancement? I can only remember one single flavor juice recipe that my local converts and I really liked. It was TPA Redbull or whatever knock off name they use for that flavor. I never got into the energy drink craze, I stick to coffee for a boost. TPA peppermint and cinnamon red hots with nothing much added than sweetener is what I used going on 3 years ago when I quit smoking. STRONG 20% Red Hots was my crack the first 3 months. I didn't think I'd ever be able to taste a juice again. It probably took a week before any other juice had any taste at all. Peppermint was hit or miss but I remember that one being crazy strong and cut it down to somewhere around 5% with Sucralose for a candy cane

I've been told I'm long winded. ☺️

I was wondering if you or anyone had compared FA and TPA Tutti Frutti side by side? I'm going to mix some with the TPA as written since I have a little bottle I've never opened. Worst that can happen is it gets pitched. Thanks. ✌️

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I been using TFA and generally mix them at around 15%. I have some FA flavors on the way, it's going to be a shock only using around 2%- 4%. LOL

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Interesting! I've tried a vendor tutti fruity juice and didn't care for it. I've been vaping tfa juicy fruit with a bit of sweetener and I love it! Its been a while since I tasted the gum though...

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
T!is is exactly like it's supposed to be! Not a flavor I care for much, but it sure is spot on (I had to order it just to see LOL)

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
TFA has a Bubble Gum (Juicy Flavor) that is pretty close to the gum, Juicy Fruit. I made some for myself and a friend some time ago.
I have a hard time mixing just one single flavor for myself, but this one came out nicely.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where is the best place to purchase FA ? Ive got to try this if its beter than the TFA Juicy fruit/Juicy Flavor.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Guys. I have about 120 TFA flavors.....use about 16 of them in bulk (4 OZ) , but besides a bit of Capellas (Vanilla Custard)... I havent branched out much and really need to.

Im hoping to get some good flavor suggestions from some of you that have tried them all and know the best of the best from the different makers. Cheers ....

dmall

Member For 4 Years
I was told that Juicy Fruit gum's flavor was based on the jackfruit. I bought some jackfruit flavoring and it smells exactly like juicy fruit gum.

dmall

Member For 4 Years
Very interesting article. Thx for posting it. I don't think I'll ever chew juicy fruit gum outside again! LOL The jackfruit flavoring does smell like it though.

skagit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I made Hic's FA recipe but at 3% do to still having toast taste buds. It is the cats ass. Spot on flavor. Only made 5 ml 1 KF tank for wife. we are teaming up on it LOL. Will be a 10ml in future. Thumb up smiley.
A true shake and vape

DeadShort

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My taste buds are also shorted out. Likewise I use this this same recipe at 3%. It is great for an hour or so, then I have to grasp for another device, I keep 3 different devices filled up with different flavors for the work day. You can not go wrong with HIC's recipes...

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is FA Rum and Jamaican Rum the same flavor ? I noticed it is not listed on the E liquid mart website.
I cant seem to find anise either nor Cinnamon Ceylon

Last edited:

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, FA makes only one rum flavor. Vendors call it different names: Rum, Jamaican Rhum - all the same thing. When e-liquid-mart is out of a flavoring, I think it just vanishes rather than showing 'out of stock'. TFA's Absinthe can be used as a substitute, though the strength varies.
Thanks HiC

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HiC.... I read you have a carribian cooler that is quite good. Have you posted that here yet ?

I am ready to order my first batch of FA flavors tonight I think. I have 38 flavors in the cart (12 ml)
Im really looking forward to trying these out in my own recipies and trying some that a few of you have posted here. Ive selected about ten to try at first.

Edit: Apparantly the Cinnamon Ceylon is a lighter version of cinnamon ? Could regular Cinnamon be cut some, or are there other nuances that are in the Ceylon ?

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HIC's Wrigley's Juicy Fruit Gum: chew the gum as you vape - it's a precise flavor match for a fresh stick

2.5% FlavourArt Tutti Frutti

Shake 'n vape. It doesn't get any simpler than this - and it beats vendor flavors that claim to be Juicy Fruit!

OK.. here we go. I just received my 30 plus flavors order of FA flavors ( long tome TFA user here and a Juicy Fruit lover)
As I dont have the time to mix all day, I opened the Tutti Frutti and mixed it up within 5 minutes of the post lady putting my box on the front porch.

I mixed exactly as you described. I am dripping this now.

I am very pleased. The FA at 2.5% tastes like a stick of Juicy fruit gum that has just been opened out of the wrapper and you are in your first 10 chews of a new stick. There is a subtle hint of something like spearmint/peppermint.... I dont know, but that is the difference I think as compared to the TFA........welll thats not the only difference. I have mixed and vaped TFA from 10% to 18% and have added other little flavors to try to get it just right...... It was good, but never just right.

This is just right I think.....and at 2.5% no less.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I add 2 drops of em to the tfa to sweeten it up a bit. Gum that doesn't lose its flavoring, ya gotta love it! :)

eireboi

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This "recipe" was really just an observation that FlavourArt Tutti Fruitty tastes like Juicy Fruit gum. Use about 3% to see for yourself. However, I'll also note this flavoring is absolutely revolting when it goes bad! It took about 18 months for my flavoring to do that, stored dark and cool.
I found this flavour is very sickly.

VU Sponsors