Become a Patron!

HIC's Toscanello Fondente Cigar

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
This was just equal amounts of 2 flavors I enjoy together; I removed it after getting complaints it wasn't very good. Then I got complaints that it was gone, so here it is: 2% FA Tuscan Reserve, 2% FA Cocoa.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
HIC's Toscanello Fondente Cigar recipe: a balance of mild, nutty, aromatic tobacco with smooth dark chocolate.

2% FA Tuscan Reserve
2% FA Cocoa

When I use tobacco vapes (rarely) it's nearly always a mild cigarette flavor. When I'm in the mood for something more robust, FA Tuscan Reserve is one I sometimes appreciate. It's usually described as a mild cigar flavor. I taste in it a hint of liquor and just a hint of a sour bite that reminds me it's not a cigarette flavor. I knew I'd like it better with something added to take off the edge, but I couldn't decide what...

Then I discovered Toscano cigars come in flavors, and this one caught my eye immediately! When I added FA Cocoa to Tuscan Reserve, I hardly recognized the Cocoa. It tastes deep, dark, smooth, and sophisticated. The sour edge of Tuscan Reserve is tamed into a flavor I truly enjoy. What a tasty combination! It's delicious fresh-mixed but smoother - even a bit creamy - after aging a bit. It sure has turned this tobacco wimp into a Tuscan Reserve fan!

The flavor matches the linked description of Toscanello Fondente cigars. ("...the perfect blend of warm, slightly sweet chocolate flavor with the smoky, nutty aroma of fire-cured Kentucky tobacco... pleasant, aromatic taste in mild intensity...dark chocolate with hints of licorice, and a taste that is sweet with sour edges.) If you enjoy dark chocolate flavor, you are in for a big taste treat!

P.S. Yes, I plan to make vape versions of the other flavored Toscanello cigars. Grappa is next on my list! Or maybe Caffe... or Anice sounds good...
Grappa?? the evil grape's bastard big brother.

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK from now on, I am checking your posts before placing any order (thankfully I did it before placing it)
Thanks man!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Grappa?? the evil grape's bastard big brother.

Ohhh, yeah! The Grappa version is sure to be a bold vape! Now and then, I'm just not in the mood for delicate and subtle, ya know?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ohhh, yeah! The Grappa version is sure to be a bold vape! Now and then, I'm just not in the mood for delicate and subtle, ya know?
From many a drunken episodes... I am honestly not sure which was the fouler feeling drunk..
Being torn up from the ass up off of grappa or drinking WAY to much Oban on an empty stomach.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
yep, overnight works for me - others will want it smoother, which takes more time.

Last edited:

Ozzy Lozada

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good morning guys,
This is my first attempt at DIY eLiquid. I made my first megapurchase of Flavors and they are being mailed by filtration, but got the flavors for this recipe. At the beginning the flavor was a bit perfumey (aromatic), but within hours of steeping the flavors are blending and building up character. After steeping it overnight the taste is a little on the fresh tobacco leaf, but very distinctive of a cigar taste. Thank you HeadInClouds for the recipe.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Good morning guys,
This is my first attempt at DIY eLiquid. I made my first megapurchase of Flavors and they are being mailed by filtration, but got the flavors for this recipe. At the beginning the flavor was a bit perfumey (aromatic), but within hours of steeping the flavors are blending and building up character. After steeping it overnight the taste is a little on the fresh tobacco leaf, but very distinctive of a cigar taste. Thank you HeadInClouds for the recipe.

Ozzy, congratulations on your first DIY!

VU Sponsors