Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
shake your flavorings before you measure:

2% FA Strawberry
2% FA Joy

shake and vape

Very, very sweet and very berry, too. These two flavors kind of reverberate off each other. Be aware the vapor smells like a carnival!

(edit Nov 2015: I posted this as a suggested first mix with FA Joy, which was a mysterious new flavor at the time. It still serves as a good taste test if Joy is new to you.)

Last edited:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
img_d5Sp7j.jpg

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gotta get my hands on this but BCV doesn't want to ship this to Canada :(

Free 30 ML of this flavor for anyone willing to forward me 60MLS to Canada :D

Who's up for it :) Just PM me if interested.

P-A

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's right., I'll order 9 x 10 ml, give 3 out, and have 6 of them forwarded to me :)
l
I willl cover the shipping fees for forwarding them to me.

Last edited:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's right., I'll order 9 x 10 ml, give 3 out, and have 6 of them forwarded to me :)
l
I willl cover the shipping fees for forwarding them to me.

I'm happy to send you some. Just send me the details! (You don't have to give me any LOL) Did you actually ask BVC (by phone) if they would ship to Canada?

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for all the offers, but I just found out that my Canadian flavor provider is putting it up on his site today with the other 2 new e-motion flavors from FA.

gettygas2

Member For 4 Years
I am on a roller coaster with u HIC my FA order just shipped :(:( and guess what FA Joy was not on it lol
Now I have to tell my wife I need more Flavors :eek: I'll just blame u :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad I ordered mine when I did.....

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
It will never end--they keep coming up with new concentrates...i have about 140 flavors but still so many recipes i'm missing one flavor

This is FA's first new non-tobacco flavoring in over a year. I wish they'd make many more! Nutmeg, brown sugar, a basic pastry, pecan, macadamia, white chocolate, pine nuts, a non-oil-based ginger, any no-diacetyl cake, graham, molasses... But Joy will keep me busy for a while. :)

vapedee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for that HIC was wondering what to do with Joy

I think a lot of people will use it as a general sweetener. If you have a fruit blend or bakery recipe that's not sweet enough, try adding a little Joy. I'm really having fun playing with this flavoring!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aaaand...no Joy for me! Hopefully BCV gets some stock in while I wait for them to restock some TFA flavors I need for another $100+ order stranded in the cart...

The Varista

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just found JOY available at: http://www.diy-ejuice.com/Joy-Flavor-Concentrate-by-Flavour-Art-p/fa-joy.htm
They are from Canada and they have sizes from 3ml to 120ml at a fair price.

That's were I usually get my stuff from, excellent customer service, Kelly is a very nice guy, his packaging is stealth. Vacum sealed bags in case any leeking issues come up, a nice little samples of a random flavor everytime I buy from them. And most of all, a lot a variety !

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm definitely making this one! Thanks, hic! :)

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

zOzBaSHa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
why are you doing this to me :(
we dont have joy yet and i dont think we will have it before few more month

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I thought they are opening a location in the US?
I keep hearing they'll soon have a North American distribution center in Canada. It's always "soon" or a few weeks in the future. Italian concept of time must be a little looser than mine. :rolleyes:

zOzBaSHa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Europeans had it at least a month before it showed up only (and briefly) at bullcityvapor in the U.S. I think FA needs a faster distribution system!
Remember that flavors I was telling you about last month ?
They are not here yet
And it looks like still one more month yo go

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's the bottle itself. I'm not really sure. The Mad Fruit and Joy had strange bottles/lids.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I added my name to the BCV waiting list for Joy. I'm always a day late or a dollar short. :(

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my bottle of joy yesterday. As I live in the UK I got mine from flavour art UK. It's an interesting flavour only tried it standalone at the moment it's nice sugary maybe slightly pastry tasting.

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's the bottle itself. I'm not really sure. The Mad Fruit and Joy had strange bottles/lids.
My bottle of Joy looks like your bottle. I got mine from BCV. As soon as I saw HIC posting recipes, I ran straight over there.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
My bottle of Joy looks like your bottle. I got mine from BCV. As soon as I saw HIC posting recipes, I ran straight over there.

Huck look back at her picture in post #34. There's a CHUNK out of the left-hand side of the bottle. Yours looks like that? Mine's just a normal cylinder.

zOzBaSHa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Huck look back at her picture in post #34. There's a CHUNK out of the left-hand side of the bottle. Yours looks like that? Mine's just a normal cylinder.
It's a hand/finger holding the bottle

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I keep hearing they'll soon have a North American distribution center in Canada. It's always "soon" or a few weeks in the future. Italian concept of time must be a little looser than mine. :rolleyes:

According to their facebook page, they started shipping out from the US on June 14th.

June 14th Update for Flavour Art North America
We are beginning to take wholesale orders in 1,5,10 and 25 kilo sizes. First orders are leaving this week. We were shorted a couple flavours that arrive later next week via air. We are taking manual orders only on our order forms available through Richard Hong our North American Sales manager. Contact him via [email protected] We will have merchant account to accept credit cards up inside 2 weeks and now only accepting bank wire transfers at this time. Our website for North America should be up by end of month at which time orders can be made automatically online.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the update. At the rate people are clamoring for it, we should do a group buy!

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't wanna kill the hype on this flavor, but to me, it's just another flavor, nothing very exiting here! I've tried many many things in the past week with it, and no WOW effect yet.

VU Sponsors