HIC's PEARLY LIME

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Pearly Lime recipe: FA Pear and Lime are two fantastically accurate FA flavors that combine beautifully. This was inspired by the ingredients in Dr Smoothie's Smooth Lime crushed fruit. The prominent flavor is smoooth, sweet lime juice with a background of creamy pears. Apple and white grape notes come and go, depending on your hardware.

3% FA Pear
2% FA Florida Key Lime (or FA Lime Cold-Pressed or any combo of the two that totals 1.5 - 2%)
1.5% FA Apple
1.5% FA White Grape

Shake and vape.

p.s. If you like lime vapes, but you don't have all these flavorings, I'd recommend picking them up on your next order.

Last edited:

mrscorbin24

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't have any white grape is there anything I could use instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Don't have any white grape is there anything I could use instead

I think it would still be similar if you just used extra Apple instead.

But how does lime-pear-apricot sound? 1.5% Apricot in place of White Grape would taste different, but it sure sounds good.

edit: ...And if you don't have FA Apricot, how about FA Peach? Not White Peach, though - that would stand out too much.

Last edited:

Ksarrow

Member For 4 Years
With Apricot subbed no nic 10ml sample, ummm any idea which one or combination of these ingredients causing the juice to evaporate inside my tank.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
With Apricot subbed no nic 10ml sample, ummm any idea which one or combination of these ingredients causing the juice to evaporate inside my tank.

Apricot in place of which flavor?

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sound yummy...Does anyone know where I can get the FA Lime Cold-Pressed
So far it's out of stock everywhere :(

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
If you haven't tried FlavourArt's new "Florida Key Lime" flavor, and you like lime vapes, this recipe takes good advantage of it. It's zestier than Cold-Pressed, and the other flavors here sweeten it nicely. I've been finding it's less prone to fading over time, too. In general, it's swappable with Cold-Pressed at the same percentage, and the two work well together for a more "complex" lime juice flavor.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Does key lime fade?

FA Florida Key Lime is the least prone to fading of the limes I've mixed with - and truly right-on for fresh Key lime juice. If you have all 3 FA lime flavors, you'll never need any other.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FA Florida Key Lime is the least prone to fading of the limes I've mixed with - and truly right-on for fresh Key lime juice. If you have all 3 FA lime flavors, you'll never need any other.
Thanks. Adding to the list.

VU Sponsors