HIC's MUDSLIDE COCKTAIL

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Mudslide Cocktail recipe: a creamy blend of Kahlua and Irish Cream
1.5% FA Irish Cream
1% FA Espresso
1% FA Vanilla Bourbon
0.25% FA Jamaican Rum
0.125% FA Caramel

You can also make separate batches of Kahlua and Irish Cream, then combine them: Make a small bottle of 3% FA Irish Cream. Make a separate same-sized bottle of my Kahlua recipe (2% Espresso, 2% Vanilla Bourbon, 0.5% Jamaican Rum, 0.25% Caramel). Then combine those bottles for a Mudslide.

edit 7/2015 - above is all light flavor. Here's the same thing doubled:
3% FA Irish Cream
2% FA Espresso
2% FA Vanilla Bourbon
0.5% FA Jamaican Rum
0.25% FA Caramel

Last edited:

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can we use regular rum instead of the Jamaican version? Or will this alter the recipe too much?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Can we use regular rum instead of the Jamaican version? Or will this alter the recipe too much?

FlavourArt makes only one rum flavoring. Vendors call it "Rum" or "Jamaican Rum" or "Jamaica Rhum" - all the same thing.
The Flavor Apprentice also makes a Jamaican Rum flavoring - definitely inferior to FlavourArt's!

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm looking at my flavors now...to see exactly what I have...

Okay, I have butter rum, which I'm sure won't do for this recipe. So, I'll pick up Jamaican today at ecigexpress.

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I agree. This is a great coffee vape. Suprised this has not more play. It has just the right amount of sweetness. Thanks HIC.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Mudslide Cocktail recipe: a creamy blend of Kahlua and Irish Cream
1.5% FA Irish Cream
1% FA Espresso
1% FA Vanilla Bourbon
0.25% FA Jamaican Rum
0.125% FA Caramel

You can also make separate batches of Kahlua and Irish Cream, then combine them: Make a small bottle of 3% FA Irish Cream. Make a separate same-sized bottle of my Kahlua recipe (2% Espresso, 2% Vanilla Bourbon, 0.5% Jamaican Rum, 0.25% Caramel). Then combine those bottles for a Mudslide.

edit 7/2015 - above is all light flavor. Here's the same thing doubled:
3% FA Irish Cream
2% FA Espresso
2% FA Vanilla Bourbon
0.5% FA Jamaican Rum
0.25% FA Caramel

Even though I've not really come to appreciate the FF Tiramisu, can I sub it f or the espresso yes? It's very strong to me since I will start very low...like .75?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Even though I've not really come to appreciate the FF Tiramisu, can I sub it f or the espresso yes? It's very strong to me since I will start very low...like .75?
(you mean FA not FF, right?) If so - absolutely, and 0.75% sounds reasonable. It's about the same strength as Espresso. In fact, if you use with the other flavors doubled, you could still use just 0.75% FA Tiramisu - you'll still taste that.

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
(you mean FA not FF, right?) If so - absolutely, and 0.75% sounds reasonable. It's about the same strength as Espresso. In fact, if you use with the other flavors doubled, you could still use just 0.75% FA Tiramisu - you'll still taste that.
Yes FA. I find it a bit harsh but I love real espresso...

VU Sponsors