Become a Patron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouzel

Member For 4 Years
I have NEVER been able to make an eliquid with more than 2 flavors that came out good enough to continue with it. Until now.
This is delicious and flavored just the way I like...not too sweet, not too in your face that it becomes cloying after a while.

It may be that I've been using only TFA flavors in the past and those are hit and miss and hard to get right since the percentages are all over the place and have only just tried FA...whatever the reason, this is a great recipe! I LOVE coffee vapes but have never been able to get one right.
Thanks for this!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I have NEVER been able to make an eliquid with more than 2 flavors that came out good enough to continue with it. Until now.
This is delicious and flavored just the way I like...not too sweet, not too in your face that it becomes cloying after a while.

It may be that I've been using only TFA flavors in the past and those are hit and miss and hard to get right since the percentages are all over the place and have only just tried FA...whatever the reason, this is a great recipe! I LOVE coffee vapes but have never been able to get one right.
Thanks for this!

I'm so glad you found a coffee you like, @ouzel ! I also love real coffee drinks and coffee vapes with all kinds of sweet, creamy additions.
1% FA Espresso is about the max for me. More than that, and I can't taste anything else.

Even 0.25% Espresso in many recipes gives me enough coffee flavor.

ShaggyVapes14

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered some maple flavoring, and have been looking for a good recipe. This looks fantastic! I think this will be the first one!

ouzel

Member For 4 Years
Shaggy, I highly recommend it. I think I might go a teeny tiny bit heavier on the espresso next time - maybe 1% because I really love coffee.

And Headinclouds - if I hadn't run out of empty bottles I'd mix up all your coffee vapes right now :) thanks for all the work you put into trying out things so impatient people like me can enjoy pure awesomeness. Finally! :)

And now I have to go order some more flavors because your Girl Scout Cookie sounds amazing.
I didn't even know I was craving a mint cookie vape.
You're going to put me in the poorhouse. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors