Become a Patron!

HIC's LAZY MORNING

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
"Lazy" because it's such a simple recipe; "Morning" because it includes cappuccino.
This is a creamy, nicely sweet Irish-coffee-and-a-chocolate-donut vape. It's sure tasty with your morning cup of real coffee.

2% FA Cappuccino
2% FA Irish Cream
2% FA Zeppola

It's fine to shake and vape; the coffee flavor (from both Cappuccino and Irish Cream) and the pastry notes (from Zeppola) gain strength over time. The sweetness and chocolate from Irish Cream are so tasty with Zeppola - you really can taste a chocolate-glazed donut in there, especially as it ages. The xxx-creaminess of FA Cappuccino makes it all deliciously smooth even right after mixing.

-----

For those who can't vape the flavors of alcoholic beverages, you can avoid using Irish Cream and make a non-boozy version like this:

2.5% FA Cappuccino
2.5% FA Zeppola
1% FA Chocolate
0.5% FA Cocoa

Last edited:

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Lazy" because it's such a simple recipe; "Morning" because it includes cappuccino.
This is a creamy, nicely sweet Irish-coffee-and-a-chocolate-donut vape. It's sure tasty with your morning cup of real coffee.

2% FA Cappuccino
2% FA Irish Cream
2% FA Zeppola

It's fine to shake and vape; the coffee flavor (from both Cappuccino and Irish Cream) and the pastry notes (from Zeppola) gain strength over time. The sweetness and chocolate from Irish Cream are so tasty with Zeppola - you really can taste a chocolate-glazed donut in there, especially as it ages. The xxx-creaminess of FA Cappuccino makes it all deliciously smooth even right after mixing.

I've been vaping your Double Caramel Cappuccino for the last four days. I like it so much better than the espresso, which is a bit too strong for me. This looks like another great one.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Since it contains the flavors of 2 out of the Three Basic Food Groups, (Coffee....donuts :)) I'll have to give this a try. Thanks!

Ron
---
"The story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye..."- James Marshall Hendrix

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

2% FA Cappuccino
2% FA Irish Cream
2% FA Zeppola

Thanks again, HIC.....!

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

2% FA Cappuccino
2% FA Irish Cream
2% FA Zeppola

It's a fine day when HIC posts a new recipe and you have all the flavors in stock!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Screw it, I'm going to place an order with FlavorArt, Italy. I'll talk to Alicia and tell her to send me one of everything. That'll teach HIC a lesson or two. :p
:giggle::D

Steevster

Member For 4 Years

2% FA Cappuccino
2% FA Irish Cream
2% FA Zeppola

-----

For those who can't vape the flavors of alcoholic beverages, you can avoid using Irish Cream and make a non-boozy version like this:

2.5% FA Cappuccino
2.5% FA Zeppola
1% FA Chocolate
0.5% FA Cocoa

Would FA Tiramisu work in place of FA Cappuccino ?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Would FA Tiramisu work in place of FA Cappuccino ?

That'd be more & darker chocolate flavor, less creamy, less coffee flavor. I'd usually warn against using 2% Tiramisu, but Zeppola really tames it down. Edit: I tried a tiny batch just now to verify and a straight swap of Tiramisu for Cappuccino is totally reasonable, definitely more chocolate, but still smooth and very nicely sweet.

(In fact, if you have both Zeppola and Tiramisu, try a little batch of 3% Zeppola + 1% Tiramisu. If you've worked with Tiramisu before, the result will surprise you. It sure surprised me!)

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I ordered Zeppola yesterday before seeing this recipe. I must be psychic...:giggle::crazy: This will be mixed when the Zeppola gets in later this week.:wait:

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
That'd be more & darker chocolate flavor, less creamy, less coffee flavor. I'd usually warn against using 2% Tiramisu, but Zeppola really tames it down. Edit: I tried a tiny batch just now to verify and a straight swap of Tiramisu for Cappuccino is totally reasonable, definitely more chocolate, but still smooth and very nicely sweet.

(In fact, if you have both Zeppola and Tiramisu, try a little batch of 3% Zeppola + 1% Tiramisu. If you've worked with Tiramisu before, the result will surprise you. It sure surprised me!)

Thank you and I do have Zeppola and Tiramisu going to give this a mix

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're on a first-name basis with FlavourArt in Italy? Oh, you're deep in the rabbit hole now!

Yep. I told her about my relatives in Italy and we bonded. I'm taking my 9 year old to Italy next year for his 10th birthday, just the two of us. Maybe I'll stop in and see her. I bet I can get some free samples...one of each.:)

Briandesimone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just when I thought i had every FA flavor. I need to make an order anyway lol.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Steevster

Member For 4 Years

Surprised indeed very delicious, smooth and sweet !

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just got some Zeppola recently so I've been pondering exactly what to do with it:confused:.
Looks like a good one to try out...

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FA has a Zeppola flavor?!?!?!?!?! Good thing vape juice doesn't have calories.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made it yesterday, tried it tonight. This is the first chocolate I've vaped that I liked. I'm truly impressed by the Cappuccino, it's a top two flavor for me, an AWV. Another winner. Geez, if we gave you trophies you'd have to rent storage space for all of them.

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been vaping your Double Caramel Cappuccino for the last four days. I like it so much better than the espresso, which is a bit too strong for me. This looks like another great one.
Its one of my favs too :)

sampleit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ooh this sounds good and quick n easy to mix!
Thanx to HIC over the last couple yrs I have every FA flavour on hand these days lol!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Made this over the weekend, just now trying it. This is quite quite good! I'ma have to make a bigger bottle. This will need to be on hand.

Anyone taste cinnamon?

I'm SO relieved to not taste Joy. I wasn't gonna order Zeppola, but was told I needed to.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not me, but it sounds like adding some might be delicious!

Ron
---
"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov
If you do, be light-handed about it. It's a faint hint that I'm getting, and not with each draw.

I'm TOTALLY diggin' this recipe.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you do, be light-handed about it. It's a faint hint that I'm getting, and not with each draw.

I agree ...just a little cinnamon can sometimes go a long way. From time to time when changing juices, even with coil burns & rewicks, I can still taste a scant bit of it tanks later...

Ron
---
"Who cares about the clouds when we're together? Just sing a song and bring the sunny weather."- Dale Evans

2% FA Cappuccino
2% FA Irish Cream
2% FA Zeppola

-----

2.5% FA Cappuccino
2.5% FA Zeppola
1% FA Chocolate
0.5% FA Cocoa

Very good, thanks for sharing.

PS: 125ML is already done

Hey HICs!

I found this awesome vendor in South Africa (where I am from) which has pretty much ALL the FA flavours. Just wanted to order some Irish Cream now and they are out of stock. Can you suggest any replacement flavor? :D

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hey HICs!

I found this awesome vendor in South Africa (where I am from) which has pretty much ALL the FA flavours. Just wanted to order some Irish Cream now and they are out of stock. Can you suggest any replacement flavor? :D
FA Jamaican Rum might be good. Totally different flavor, of course! I'd use 2%.

VU Sponsors