Become a Patron!

HIC's HOMEVAPE PEANUT BUTTER (no custard note ingredients)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

This was made for peanut butter fans who want to avoid vaping diacetyl/subs. Peanut butter flavorings all have those ingredients - until now. The ingredients may surprise anyone who has used them before, but the resulting rich, sweet, peanut butter vape will surprise you even more. Expect a sweet peanut butter like Peter Pan, not a health-food-store version.

HIC's Homevape Peanut Butter
3% Acetyl Pyrazine: https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-6826-acetyl-pyrazine-5-pg.aspx
2% FA Caramel
1% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Hazelnut - measure carefully; don't go over 1%
0.75% TFA Brown Sugar Extra (optional, highly recommended to complete the peanut butter effect)
0.75% FA Coconut (optional for extra creamy richness and bigger vapor clouds)

Shake it really well, but no need to 'steep'

The 8.5% total flavoring is the flavor intensity of TFA Peanut Butter used around 12%.

Don't go over 1% Hazelnut, even if you raise other percentages. Too much Hazelnut will ruin the peanut butter effect.

Vienna Cream adds the needed vanilla background and creaminess.

Acetyl Pyrazine is key for making FA Hazelnut into peanut butter - and adds sweetness. I was really surprised how much, because it never struck me as sweet flavor. If you want to experiment to taste the effect of AP, make the recipe without it, test-vape a little (it will taste less sweet and much like hazelnut), then add the AP to taste the transformation. Cool!

Caramel and Brown Sugar add roasted-sweetness to eliminate the raw/wild nut flavor of Hazelnut. Brown sugar adds 'dark' notes, sort of a molasses touch, to complete the peanut flavor.

Coconut - if you vape TFA Peanut Butter next to this recipe, you'll probably taste coconut in the TFA. I kept Coconut low enough here that you won't taste it, but it adds a rich 'fatty' effect that just belongs in peanut butter.

If you want to amp up the sweetness, try adding 0.5% Marshmallow. If you like maple or honey with real peanut butter, you'll like it here, too - but try it as written first, because it's already pretty sweet.

If you're going to use this as peanut butter flavoring in more complex recipes (explained here: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/how-to-mix-small-batches-of-complex-recipes.1980/ ), using just the first 4 ingredients will do the job fine. If you'll be vaping peanut butter by itself, include both of the optional ingredients if possible.

Last edited:

Henry

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
aaah man, I have all but the FA coconut, I have TFA coconut, but i'm sure it is not the same. for Peanut Butter; I will place another order, Thanks

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You are my hero HIC!
PB is one of my favorite vapes and if I can get it without custard notes then I will be a very happy person. Hoping for the weekend off so I can mix this and give it a try. I actually have everything I need. :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
aaah man, I have all but the FA coconut, I have TFA coconut, but i'm sure it is not the same. for Peanut Butter; I will place another order, Thanks

It's just a minor ingredient here for the fatty effect - you can use TFA!
For vaping coconut standalone or as a major ingredient, FA is more true coconut flavor, but either brand would be fine here.

Henry

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's just a minor ingredient here for the fatty effect - you can use TFA!
For vaping coconut standalone or as a major ingredient, FA is more true coconut flavor, but either brand would be fine here.
then i will be mixing it tonight, thanks

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
WTF. I saw this recipe and thought you had gone off your rocker. I NEVER us AP at a strength anywhere close to this because I find that it dominates flavors if overused. This recipe, in my mind, would not work. I then thought about that point with flavors where to much becomes not enough, and you must have went over that cap just barely. Then, I thought about your other good recipes, and you know what your doing. So, I gave it a try. It does work, and it's really good! Hats off HIC, you are a master.

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good stuff, HIC! My mix was a little corn chippy at first but after a day or so that has died down and it's nice and tasty now. I dripped this along with a cocoa mix and it was even more convincing peanut butter, I think it's going to work well in recipes.

Many thanks, your skills and dedication makes DIY-ing too easy!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you Jgoss and downInTn for your feedback!
Hats off to you both (hard with Jgoss' missing-head avatar, easy with downInTn's new baseball cap avatar) for being brave enough to try a crazy-looking recipe. I'm so glad it works!

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you Jgoss and downInTn for your feedback!
Hats off to you both (hard with Jgoss' missing-head avatar, easy with downInTn's new baseball cap avatar) for being brave enough to try a crazy-looking recipe. I'm so glad it works!

I'm really diggin it.... thinking(this is dangerous)... one part Homevape Peanut Butter and maybe... one part Cuban Supream???:D

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I'm really diggin it.... thinking(this is dangerous)... one part Homevape Peanut Butter and maybe... one part Cuban Supream???:D

You know, the vanilla from Cuban Supreme might go pretty well. I think you should try it!

I really like extra coconut for a flavor that reminds me of Zagnut candies. Now I have to see if I can find those...

Henry

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This was made for peanut butter fans who want to avoid vaping diacetyl/subs. Peanut butter flavorings all have those ingredients - until now. The ingredients may surprise anyone who has used them before, but the resulting rich, sweet, peanut butter vape will surprise you even more. Expect a sweet peanut butter like Peter Pan, not a health-food-store version.

HIC's Homevape Peanut Butter
3% Acetyl Pyrazine: https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-6826-acetyl-pyrazine-5-pg.aspx
2% FA Caramel
1% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Hazelnut - measure carefully; don't go over 1%
0.75% TFA Brown Sugar Extra (optional, highly recommended to complete the peanut butter effect)
0.75% FA Coconut (optional for extra creamy richness and bigger vapor clouds)

Shake it really well, but no need to 'steep'

The 8.5% total flavoring is the flavor intensity of TFA Peanut Butter used around 12%.

Don't go over 1% Hazelnut, even if you raise other percentages. Too much Hazelnut will ruin the peanut butter effect.

Vienna Cream adds the needed vanilla background and creaminess.

Acetyl Pyrazine is key for making FA Hazelnut into peanut butter - and adds sweetness. I was really surprised how much, because it never struck me as sweet flavor. If you want to experiment to taste the effect of AP, make the recipe without it, test-vape a little (it will taste less sweet and much like hazelnut), then add the AP to taste the transformation. Cool!

Caramel and Brown Sugar add roasted-sweetness to eliminate the raw/wild nut flavor of Hazelnut. Brown sugar adds 'dark' notes, sort of a molasses touch, to complete the peanut flavor.

Coconut - if you vape TFA Peanut Butter next to this recipe, you'll probably taste coconut in the TFA. I kept Coconut low enough here that you won't taste it, but it adds a rich 'fatty' effect that just belongs in peanut butter.

If you want to amp up the sweetness, try adding 0.5% Marshmallow. If you like maple or honey with real peanut butter, you'll like it here, too - but try it as written first, because it's already pretty sweet.

If you're going to use this as peanut butter flavoring in more complex recipes (explained here: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/how-to-mix-small-batches-of-complex-recipes.1980/ ), using just the first 4 ingredients will do the job fine. If you'll be vaping peanut butter by itself, include both of the optional ingredients if possible.
hey HIC, remember those 10 mystery juices (where the labels fell off), now that the flavors had a couple of days to get to know each other a little better, I have run across one of them that is "Flippen Utopia". I actually had problems mixing the two peanut butter recipes because I had to kept stopping to vape the mystery juice. As soon as I can figure this out I'm making a BIG bottle. I'm letting the PB mixes get to know each other for now. This is really starting to get fun, Thanks again

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
hey HIC, remember those 10 mystery juices (where the labels fell off), now that the flavors had a couple of days to get to know each other a little better, I have run across one of them that is "Flippen Utopia".

Can you use process of elimination to ID it? I hope so - I wanna label the recipe "Henry's Flippen Utopia" :)

You guys can hide, but you can't get away! :) I assume the gang's all here since that "other" thread has turned into a ghost town! :)

And HIC... HIC... HIC... knowing how much I love PB you could have at least gave us a heads up "over there" that you had broken the code! :)

I'll be lurking.... right after I mix this up! :)

Thanks again and again HIC! Can't wait to try this. I'll report back.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
You guys can hide, but you can't get away! :) I assume the gang's all here since that "other" thread has turned into a ghost town! :)

ExMarbRed - I'm glad you made it here! (insert rickroll guy here) I dropped all the clues I could about vapingunderground without getting banned. Thank you for keeping your familiar name and avatar. The few who arrived here undercover have me unsure who's here, who's not.

Yeah, this peanut butter trick is pretty surprising. And check out the sweet chocolate discovery, post 963: http://vapingunderground.com/thread...ly-known-as-the-purevapes-thread.2501/page-20 :)

Tekn0ph1sh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really hate to say this but hazelnut and coconut as well as Vienna Cream all contain custard notes at least according to TFA and I honestly don't think there are much differences between flavoring companies ingredients lists. While most major flavoring companies have dropped Diacetyl off their ingredients list most are still using Acetoin or Acetyl Propionyl, or both for any flavor with a custardy, creamy, eggy flavor. Granted most are below 1% but they are still there. TFA has been experimenting with small amounts of butyric acid which give a buttery note but still may cause irritation when inhaled.

https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/t-FlavorWorkshopCustard.aspx
https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-6696-hazelnut-flavor.aspx
https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-6888-coconut-extra-flavor.aspx

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I really hate to say this but hazelnut and coconut as well as Vienna Cream all contain custard notes at least according to TFA and I honestly don't think there are much differences between flavoring companies ingredients lists. While most major flavoring companies have dropped Diacetyl off their ingredients list most are still using Acetoin or Acetyl Propionyl, or both for any flavor with a custardy, creamy, eggy flavor. Granted most are below 1% but they are still there. TFA has been experimenting with small amounts of butyric acid which give a buttery note but still may cause irritation when inhaled.

Tek - These are FlavourArt (FA) ingredients, not The Flavor Apprentice (TFA)! These flavorings contain NO diacetyl or related diketones.

FA is an Italian company that removed those ingredients from their flavorings beginning in 2010: http://flavourartexpress.biz/index.php?dispatch=pages.view&page_id=19 They were the first to address it. In fact, flavorings with as little as 0.0012% of those ingredients were moved out of their e-cig flavorings line until reformulated.

FA has an e-cig line and a kitchen magic line of flavorings. Everything I'm using in this recipe is an e-cig flavor, free of all those diketones.
FA is the undisputed leader in testing. Not only are their flavorings tested (by an outside lab) for smaller amounts of diacetyl than any other, they are the only flavorings tested for cytotoxicity as actual vapor. Info about that ClearStream program: http://clearstream.flavourart.it/site/?lang=en

TFA also tests (not to the hundred-thousandth of percent, but at least to "<0.5%" and makes results public. It sounds as if you know this: you must check their spec sheets for each flavoring: http://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/specsheetlist.aspx . At FlavorArt, you must stick with flavorings in their e-cig line: http://flavourartexpress.biz/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=15 No other manufacturers test like FA and TFA; no other manufacturers have released any lab test results.

Regarding butyric acid, here's some discussion of the latest we know: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/diacetyl-acetyl-propionyl-and-acetoin-in-flavorings.3351/ Post #22 provides good details, but there are relevant posts woven through out the thread.

When I use flavorings with 'trace' amounts of diacetyl, I always make a note of it in my recipes. Here's an example of how I do that: http://vapingunderground.com/thread...rsnaps-molasses-crinkles-lebkuchen-more.1960/

In fact, a major goal of my mixing, experimenting, and posting recipes is to allow vapers to avoid diacetyl and related diketones, yet mix juice as tasty as any 'premium' vendor liquid that does contain the chemicals.

Last edited:

Tekn0ph1sh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Right on man. I stand corrected. I should have checked FA before posting the response.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Right on man. I stand corrected. I should have checked FA before posting the response.

Not at all a problem, Tek. I like to post those links now and then just to have them all together. Hopefully it saves someone some research time.

Henry

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
no, i was without phone, fax and internet for a couple of days while waiting for comcast to come out and upgrade their equipment. I have a home based business and this caused a lot of disruption. I have been playing catch up ever since.

Looking back I'm not sure I followed the recipe exactly. When I received my flavor order I took a FW bottle and dripped into a syringe to figure out the drops per mil (40 per mil) and I took a FA bottle and did the same (50 per mil) I assumed each manufacture would be consistent with all of their bottles but I have noticed that is not the case, so some of the FA flavors ended up being 20% higher than they should have been so I now not only have to stay cognoscente that each flavor has a different drop rate but this makes figuring out what each one was supposed to be is a little more difficult by tasting the fully blended juice. I am however thinking it was either the eggnog or tiramisu as they were around bottles 7&8 in the lineup, but also around this area was when I lost track and one of the bottles got some extra drops of I believe vienna cream. The juice did have a prominent cream flavor and I just wanted to curl up in a corner as you would with a good book and just vape. But this is still thanks to you that I know it is possible that a taste like this can even be reached. So I will figure it out, but also think when mixing, that at least for now I should stay with one or two at at time. Thank you again for all that you do.

Tekn0ph1sh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey HIC, when did they test Vienna Cream? I was going back through my notes and found this:
Flavourart tested for cytotoxicity

Tuscan
Black Fire
Reggae Night
Layton
Ozone
Kiwi
Green Tea
Almond
Cinnamon
Cigar Passion
Perique
Maxx blend
7 leaves foglie
Hypnotic mist
Strawberry
Virginia
Hazelnut
Shade
Classic Vanilla
Burley
Apple
Licorice
Chocolate
RY4
Caffe slightly toxic in higher concentrations.

All passed and were remarkably safer for cells than tobacco smoke.

Heavens Vape Flavourarts line of juice assumed safer and will probably be tested

Black cherry
Cowboy blend
Tiramisu
Cam-blend
Coconut
Tutti frutti
Espresso
Dusk
Dark
Royal
Jamaica rum
Latakia
Arctic Winter
Caramel

Granted this was probably gathered around March/April 2014 but I figured I would share my hours of research and data scraping. I went searching on Clearstream for any new tested flavors and didn't see any but I didn't dig all that long. Have you read anything about their other creams and custard flavors? Go figure I like those of course....thanks! I am trust these guys a little more because they are testing but then again TFA is also fully disclosing when their flavors have custard ingredients as well.
Tek

Last edited:

Tekn0ph1sh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Coffee, mellow sunset, latakia, desert ship and cowboy blend flavors have also been tested now. I still didn't see any creams or custards. The closest thing I saw was Tiramisu. I would assume they will continue testing their Heaven's Vape line before moving onto other flavors.

Tekn0ph1sh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And I am about to pull the trigger on a bunch of flavors so hopefully I will be able to test this flavor next week. I can't wait. Thanks for all your hard work.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was so hopeful but I don't get peanut butter at all. My tastebuds might be beyond repair. :eek:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hey HIC, when did they test Vienna Cream? I was going back through my notes and found this:
Flavourart tested for cytotoxicity
Granted this was probably gathered around March/April 2014 but I figured I would share my hours of research and data scraping. I went searching on Clearstream for any new tested flavors and didn't see any but I didn't dig all that long.

Back in 2010 when they first tested, there was a list of all their flavors with the percents on their website, and vapers referenced it. Around that time, they split into those two separate product lines, e-cig and kitchen, and began reformulating flavors to eliminate diacetyl and related diketones. After the split, they quit posting the percent lists and just divided them into two groups: has none and has some. The reformulated ones are in the e-cig line. It has been like this since long before March/April 2014 (the date you mentioned).

On old forums, you can find copies of those old lists and watch as they were revised. At least one was on ecf, but I found others in European forums. The latest revision we saw was the reformulation of champagne and one other. They'd always been in kitchen magic, then popped up in the e-cig line with the note: NEW! This flavor DO NOT contain anymore Diacetyl and or related diketones. Enjoy it! (I'm still holding out hope for a couple others and check back now and then). At the same time, a couple of 'Brave' flavors were removed from the e-cig line. One would assume they failed recent testing. (no loss to me, I didn't want to vape asparagus, or whatever it was).

That's about all I can tell you without going back to research everything again. But if you need more details, open a ticket at FA and send in your questions. They were very responsive to me when I asked about chemical details, and I'm sure they can give you info on their history. Remember the time zone difference and that they all speak Italian (use simple English to make it easy for them).

p.s. - might be best to continue this on its own thread - it's really buried here

Tekn0ph1sh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah sorry I kind of hijacked the thread.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I was so hopeful but I don't get peanut butter at all. My tastebuds might be beyond repair. :eek:

Aw, that's a disappointment! Did you use the brown sugar and coconut both? Do you still taste the hazelnut? If so, does the hazelnut in TFA's PB flavor also taste like that to you (if you've used that one)? This recipe uses flavorings with the same major chemicals, but skips the acetoin/acetyl propionyl (custard notes).

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Aw, that's a disappointment! Did you use the brown sugar and coconut both? Do you still taste the hazelnut? If so, does the hazelnut in TFA's PB flavor also taste like that to you (if you've used that one)? This recipe uses flavorings with the same major chemicals, but skips the acetoin/acetyl propionyl (custard notes).
It was a disappointment but I am chalking it up to my tastebuds. I mixed the recipe as written and all I can taste is AP (corn chips). I may try again this weekend with half the AP and see what that does for me. I have let it sit for a week hoping it would turn into peanut butter but no such luck for me. I am SO jealous of those that have this work for you!

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It worked for me, but it took a friend of mine a bit. It was like one of those hidden pictures, but with taste. It takes you a bit to taste it, but once you do...

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It worked for me, but it took a friend of mine a bit. It was like one of those hidden pictures, but with taste. It takes you a bit to taste it, but once you do...
Oh believe me I have tried.... and tried. LOL I want this one so bad. I am going to play around with the bottle I have this weekend and see if I can't make it better.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm convinced it's the nic I'm using. Hopeully, I'll have the time for a couple re-mixes this weekend. NO nic for one, no AP for another. Just thinking on page here...

memvapr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mixed it up last night but had to substitute tfa hazelnut after realizing I left fa off my last order (doh!). I get the basic gist of it but like huck and ld, feel i've go some tweaking to do for my taste buds. but... i did decide to morph in .5 billberry and .5 concord grape per wllmc's jam samwich reciepe... man! i'm digging it now!! PB&J baby!!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
but... i did decide to morph in .5 billberry and .5 concord grape per wllmc's jam samwich reciepe... man! i'm digging it now!! PB&J baby!!

haha you beat me to it. Im trying the peanut butter tonight. it keeps getting bumped down the list but tonight is the night. hoping its awesome, it will change everything lol. bet it enhances that bread crust to. Ill try that later. I could mix peanut butter into just about anything.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
1st toot ....... bleh fresh wick, should have let it soak. :oops:
2nd toot..... A.P. and hazelnut and wick :confused:
3rd toot...... mmm hazelnut again:rolleyes:
4th toot..... ooohhhh hey what just happened ? thats good :cool:
5th toot,,,,,, OMG this is heaven !!! HIC is a genius :D

I totally get peanut butter. this is going in everything lol

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I totally get peanut butter. this is going in everything lol

I'm glad you tried it and like it wllmc! Yah, I know you're eyeballing that Bread Crust again.

I like it with ginger (Nature's Flavors is super; Flavor West's is pretty good). If you've never had ginger preserves on a pb sandwich, you've been deprived.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am getting closer!! For some reason I have a hard time tasting certain flavors even stand alone. That might be the problem here because when first mixed I only tasted AP. I increased the other flavors slowly and this is getting closer for me. Others that aren't getting it either might want to give this a try. Play with the percentages a bit, you might be surprised. This was my latest attempt.

3% AP
3% FA Caramel
1.5% FA Vienna Cream
1.5% FA Hazelnut
1% TFA Brown Sugar Extra
1% FA Coconut

I think I am going to drop the coconut to .75% my next mix and see if that does it. It is so close....

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mixed a small bottle of this last weekend but have yet to work up the nerve to try it. It smells like raw Acetyl Pyrazine with a slight hint of peanuts.

I'm going to let it sit for another few days :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I mixed a small bottle of this last weekend but have yet to work up the nerve to try it. It smells like raw Acetyl Pyrazine with a slight hint of peanuts.

I'm going to let it sit for another few days :)

Hey Cavediver, if you have TFA's Peanut Butter, give it a good whiff. This should smell quite similar if all is well.

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Cavediver, if you have TFA's Peanut Butter, give it a good whiff. This should smell quite similar if all is well.
I do, I just did, and it's not even close. The TFA PB smells like a good, creamy peanut butter. Mine smells like fritos served in an old shoe.

Lol.

I'm gonna sit this one to the side and try it again. I really doubt I screwed up while mixing, but anything is possible. Another small bottle won't kill my supplies, and at least then I'll know if it was my fault or not.

ETA: I've had this bottle of AP for quite a while now, though it smells just like I remember it smelling when it was new. Does it go bad or turn rancid?

VU Sponsors