Become a Patron!

HIC's FERRERO ROCHER (Nutella truffles)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Can the Vienna be substituted with anything else???
Everywhere is out of stock

I wonder why there's a run on it. Since it's a minor ingredient here, TFA Bavarian Cream would be a suitable sub (I think it has diketones, just fyi).

samyworld

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wonder why there's a run on it. Since it's a minor ingredient here, TFA Bavarian Cream would be a suitable sub (I think it has diketones, just fyi).
Thanks for that
I also cannot find it so will go with the tfa
And for cookie what can I substitute it with?
Out of stock too :(

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for that
I also cannot find it so will go with the tfa
And for cookie what can I substitute it with?
Out of stock too :(

If you tell us what country you're in, I'll try to find you a local source for FA flavors.

Hi, i´m new here, and a noob :)

I just starting DIY and want to try this to my wife, she has a sub tank Drag 2 0.4 ohm coil, can she vape this recipe?

or it will ruin the coil or the liquid?

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sure, you could use this recipe in that equipment. I will say, however, I find FA Chocolate ( and FA Cocoa to a lesser extent ) to taste better at lower temperatures than most vape at today. Additionally, Chocolates do tend to 'gunk' coils faster than other flavors in my experience but all flavors will do likewise eventually.

It's a good recipe and definitely worth trying but taste being as subjective as it is, there is really only one way to be certain. :)

thanks for the quick answer.
I use an rta mtl so maybe i will try it an use it in both tanks, in the last case I will have to buy her an mtl .... lol

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, i´m new here, and a noob :)

Welcome! :yes:

While it is important to shake all flavors well before mixing, it is Really important to give the FA Cocoa one. It is not uncommon at all to see dark flakes suspended in that flavor's bottle.

VU Sponsors