Become a Patron!

HIC's Cuba Libre

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
This recipe was removed because I found I'd inadvertently made a recipe similar to someone else's. I really strive to avoid that, so apologies to the vaper who made it before me!

Last edited:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of my favorite recipes, and I vape it all the time. But yesterday I found a bottle I'd made a couple of months ago, and the flavor has completely faded - the lime is hardly noticeable! I didn't know FA Lime faded over time - has anyone else found this? This was made in WL nic - does that make any difference? Anything I can do to prevent it?

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Perfect for summer, beachy days! Another I am sure to mix up soon. Thanks HIC

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Keeping it cool and dark is all you can do to delay it, true of all citrus. You can also use a little extra if it'll sit around a while before you use it all.

Last edited:

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wonder if that's why commercial juice is so overflavored - to prevent the flavor ending up as too light...hmmm interesting!
As I get more and more into DIY I wonder that too, because a lot of vendor juice now bugs me a tad, still some I love though.

MinisterOfClouds

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This recipe was removed because I found I'd inadvertently made a recipe similar to someone else's. I really strive to avoid that, so apologies to the vaper who made it before me!
Hello HIC, can u pls share the link of that original recipe, due to which u removed this one?

VU Sponsors