Become a Patron!

Holy crap...how do you vape anything with 4% of TFA Caramel Cappuccino?! That stuff is STRONG! 1 drop per 10 ml is strong to me. I can't imagine what 4% would be like!

Luv2vape

Member For 4 Years
This was one of my favs back in the day when I first started vaping. I'm placing an order tonight and will include these flavors. I have FA caramel cap already...strong stuff! Hard to imagine chemical magic toning this down, but HIC is usually right about these things:)

iLLwiLL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
wow, I mixed up caramel cappuccino at like 5% once (alone) and it tasted like rotten garbage on a hot day

I have FA cocoa, but my only other chocolate is TFA double clear, I'd also have to sub in TFA french vanilla for the hazlenut ... any idea how to make that work?

iLLwiLL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good to know, guess its time to add a few more flavors to the wishlist for the next order ... might have to add another storage rack ontop of that =P

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HIC's Halo's Cafe Mocha clone recipe: (very good flavor match)

4% The Flavor Apprentice Caramel Cappuccino
8% FlavourArt Cocoa

I was about to order TFA's Caramel Cappuccino when I noticed a 'custard warning' on TFA's web site, but you did not note that for this ingredient as you normally do for any warnings in an ingredient. Is there a TFA version that I can't find that doesn't have the custard warning?

VU Sponsors