Become a Patron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is quite good, as I prefer a milder coffee vape.
I used .75% Espresso, left it sit for a couple weeks to mellow out some more.

Thinking Tiramisu might be a good variation...

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
think i can leave the coffee out on this one?

Well, that's something I never considered. But I think you could do that. It would be an amaretto brandy... I'd vape that!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Here's my version of Cafe Amaretto! It's stronger than Hic's and I like it a lot! I ended up using 1% of three different Amaretto's Y ou could just use 3% of one of them! Would appreciate any feedback!
SEE: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/75218/CAFE AMARETTO

You know dude, you just have bad manners, and you've done this to so many threads here that it's irritating.

You've repeatedly posted your own recipes that "you like better" than the one posted. It's a little like a photo bomb. Please start your own thread, perhaps with an actual list of ingredients. Perhaps you could even come up with your own recipe name.

You asked for feedback - there's mine.

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know dude, you just have bad manners, and you've done this to so many threads here that it's irritating.

You've repeatedly posted your own recipes that "you like better" than the one posted. It's a little like a photo bomb. Please start your own thread, perhaps with an actual list of ingredients. Perhaps you could even come up with your own recipe name.

You asked for feedback - there's mine.

Sorry You feel that way! Guess I didn't realize that while I appreciate Your original recipe and just for my personal reasons I like it stronger, that to post on your original recipe thread was bad manners! I will not do that again but instead open a new thread!
Guess I could have called it "Coffee Amaretto"
I will not post to one of your threads again! But instead start a new thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors