Become a Patron!

Hi!

TurkishCloudz

Member For 1 Year
I just started vaping on my bday, May 21st. My set up is the rainbow colored Smok T Priv 3 mod & Vapeston Avatar Nano Mesh tank. I like to vape Pacha Mama’s Strawberry Guava Jackfruit & Naked 100’s Really Berry so far. Naked 100’s Lava Flow is ok. I really want to try Kind Juice next! I play Trove & AA Proving Grounds on PS4. I like to drink craft beer; Samuel Smith’s is the absolute best! I also like to travel, mini golf, and swim. I’m a foodie, mostly seafood or steak. I also have 2 awesome black cats! If anyone would like to be friends on PS4, add me, TurkishCloudz. I’m a woman and we will kick ass on AA!

TurkishCloudz

Member For 1 Year
Welcome!
And good luck in AA. I've heard nothing but good things! :)

That game is awesome and free for PS+ members. Try it out! You def won’t be disappointed. I’m an ex-Call of Dookie/Killzone 3 player, lol. AA is kind of like CS:GO, but very realistic!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I just started vaping on my bday, May 21st. My set up is the rainbow colored Smok T Priv 3 mod & Vapeston Avatar Nano Mesh tank. I like to vape Pacha Mama’s Strawberry Guava Jackfruit & Naked 100’s Really Berry so far. Naked 100’s Lava Flow is ok. I really want to try Kind Juice next! I play Trove & AA Proving Grounds on PS4. I like to drink craft beer; Samuel Smith’s is the absolute best! I also like to travel, mini golf, and swim. I’m a foodie, mostly seafood or steak. I also have 2 awesome black cats! If anyone would like to be friends on PS4, add me, TurkishCloudz. I’m a woman and we will kick ass on AA!

As you like AA - welcome to VU :wave:

My name is Juicy Lucy and I am a squonkaholic

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! So far, I’m loving this forum. Lots of cool people and great info.
:drunk:
brett-wilson-we-are-all-mad-here_a-G-13277261-0.jpg

Phobe

Member For 1 Year
We have the same birthday! I like cats too. Welcome and I'm new too here.

VU Sponsors