Become a Patron!

Hi There

I'm just a tired old Irishman who managed to live through almost 50 years of chain smoking. I saw the ashtray with the clear plastic lungs & I watched as the tar & God only knows what other shit blackened those lungs. I thought to myself "Damn, that's some pretty nasty shit!" Then I lit up & walked away thinking how lucky I was that my lungs weren't made of plastic.
more to come

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Billy, and welcome to VU, Glad you found us, so what did you get for vape gear on your new quest?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Glad to have you here.

H'lo Whiskey & Marcus I appreciate your welcomes. As to my vape gear, I have a pretty good collection. It took me almost a month before I learned how to properly draw on an ecig. Until I did they didn't impress me at all. When I finally got my first real puff I was amazed, these things really worked. At first I was into tobacco flavors but that didn't last too long. I soon moved on to the virtual rainbow of flavors & there I remain.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome!

And the Underground can indeed use our own Poet!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My brother was like that, took him a bit to learn the inhale different...2 tries Back to cigs and back to vaping, finally got the hang of it.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
welcome10.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL learning on your own is one thing..
Getting forced into it is another.
Welcome and good luck.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to vu! I've got a little Irish in me. At least the temper and happy drunk part. No luck though. I'm more native American than anything else! Glad to have you here

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard! I never seemed to have a problem with inhaling. However, I have let people try my ecig and some of them have coughed badly. I didn't know how to show them to inhale properly...

VU Sponsors