Become a Patron!

Hi there! :D

Hello all! My name's Andee. I'm a new vaper, and I can't wait to meet you all!!!

I've only had a vape for a few months now and went from an e-oggo crappy thing straight to a plume veil v.2 with an e-leaf istick battery. (Because I'm cheap like that! Lol) I love the thing~ lol! Unfortunately, the person who was teaching me all about vaping and rda'a and modding and all that not only is across the country but no longer speaks to me. -.-' T^T so I'm pretty much on my own!!!! I hope I can befriend you all and learn some things from ya!!!

If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask! I shy not from random questions! Lol

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

Glad you found us and we can help you out in anyway we can.

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome!

Good to have you here.

I know someone that uses plume veils on sticks too, great and easy way to get into dripping

Thanks guys!!! Ya, it really is pretty easy. If I could get the damned coils to fire at the same time. -.-' But I've seen that this seems to be a common issue with new vapers? I'm probably gonna go to a single coil for awhile when I finally have to change them, at least till I know more about building and stuff. Lol!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. I'm sure you will find the information that you need here at the VU.

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks guys!!! Ya, it really is pretty easy. If I could get the damned coils to fire at the same time. -.-' But I've seen that this seems to be a common issue with new vapers? I'm probably gonna go to a single coil for awhile when I finally have to change them, at least till I know more about building and stuff. Lol!

I had the same problem when i first started. I would make 2 coils and couldn't get them to fire evenly, id get mad and take one out and use as a single coil. but over time i got better at it, you will too!

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If it is single coil or nothing, I would suggest you stay with the single coil. Do you have any tanks or other toppers? They are easier for a beginner. Lots of youtube videos to help, too. Also, a local shop could probably be most helpful. Someone on skype is another idea, if you could find someone. Good luck! :)

Thanks everyone! Ethel, I don't have any other tanks with me, I recently moved across the country and so I don't really have any of my backups with me- it was an emergency move so I had to leave a lot of stuff behind at my folk's house. T^T So my little PV is all I've got. There's some vape shops around, but I'm stuck to only what's within walking distance for the next few months and none of them are within walking distance. T^T lol.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the forum Andee, it's great to have you:) There's a lot of valuable information on this site that will help you build and grow as you become more acclimated to your new lifestyle. Whatever you do just keep yourself strong and focused and you'll never have to take a step back to smoking. Take your time to navigate this site and learn about all the sub forums, then simply jump right on in and ask questions. Many people here are very supportive and will do their best to help you.

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Andee, I think you will find all the help you need here, great bunch of people that we have here at VU! We are glad to have you!

VU Sponsors