Become a Patron!

Hi need advice please

Just wanted to know iv swapped my old thorvape for a smok alien 220 kit just wanted to know what the quad coil is like is it more flavour or just more cloud?plus I'm on 12mg nic on my first Thor kit but now on my new smok its too much nic for me any advice on what mg nic I should be on coz vapein on this mod is very different from my old one.advice would be great thanks.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU :wave:

Most people use 3 mg nic with sub ohm tanks - but some can and do handle 6, 12 and higher

One good way to experiment would be to get a bottle of 0 nic of the same flavor you already have, and diluting the 12 mg to find the level that works best for you

Beaucoup

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU. I use 6mg in everything including Alien @60-65 watts with a quad. :cloud:

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Underground. I use 9mg of nic in tanks and drippers.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @ESCO-VPN and hope you enjoy your stay!

I mainly use the X4 Quad coils in my Baby Beast and nothing else at 25-27.5 Watts for great flavor and decent clouds. I can't tell you what I think of the others because I never used them yet!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

Welcome to VU.
I normally go for a 6mg, you could always lower the nicotine by mixing some low nicotine e-juice to the 6mg e-juice to reduce the nicotine.
I like mints a lot so i would add around 10% of 2mg mint to 90% blueberry 6mg, that lowers the nicotine level and gets me the mint flavor in it.

VU Sponsors