Become a Patron!

Hi I'm new here

I started vaping about 6months ago with one of them cheep pen like ecigs iv now got a itaste mvp20w with nautilus mini tank the problem I'm having is i don't seem to get the full flavour hit off any of the liquids I use I'm currently using hangsene liquids but a friend of mine let me try some of his that e had made himself and i got a lovely flavoursome hit off it and it produced a massive cloud does anyone have any advice on how I can get that hit again, any advice will b much appreciated thanks.

Try different
I started vaping about 6months ago with one of them cheep pen like ecigs iv now got a itaste mvp20w with nautilus mini tank the problem I'm having is i don't seem to get the full flavour hit off any of the liquids I use I'm currently using hangsene liquids but a friend of mine let me try some of his that e had made himself and i got a lovely flavoursome hit off it and it produced a massive cloud does anyone have any advice on how I can get that hit again, any advice will b much appreciated thanks.
juices until you find what you like try to get some of your friends juice

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
nautilus mini isn't meant for big clouds, flavor is good though.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You could either change vendors, or ask your friend to make for you, or see if your friend will teach you how they make theirs. Hope this helps and welcome to V/U

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome painey. I'd switch juice brands, too. There are SOOOO many out these days. Maybe cruise the ejuice discussions section and see what others are talking about.

Welcome to VU!

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is your style of vaping? Mouth to lung or straight lung hit? What nic level are you using in your Nautilus mini? Remember to lower your nic level if your going to try sub ohm tanks. I use 18Mg in my Nauti mini on VV pen style batteries, and 3mg nic on my subtanks with my high powered devices. Try as many flavors of juice as you can. Takes longer to find a goto juice than it does a good vape device, imho. Good Luck and welcome.

What is your style of vaping? Mouth to lung or straight lung hit? What nic level are you using in your Nautilus mini? Remember to lower your nic level if your going to try sub ohm tanks. I use 18Mg in my Nauti mini on VV pen style batteries, and 3mg nic on my subtanks with my high powered devices. Try as many flavors of juice as you can. Takes longer to find a goto juice than it does a good vape device, imho. Good Luck and welcome.
I'm using12nic in my nautilus at minute and straight to the lung. What's a sub ohm tank?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What would be a good tank to get for a big cloud any suggestions?
Personally I don't really know of any tanks that can blow huge clouds using a low powered 20w mod...
That said they are alot of sub ohm tanks out there that blow awesome clouds such as the Crown, Maganus, Starre and Herkakes just to name a few..these tanks need a mod that can fire them anywhere from 30-60w or so depending on the resistance of the coil..
If you really want to chase clouds I would start with getting a good VW mod that has at least 75w available..
fe2476a292a64148797fc86096dd1a92.jpg

These two 100w IPV4s vape the subtanks with authority... My two favorite mods to blow clouds when I'm too lazy to drip, lol
Good luck and welcome to VU..

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I check efun.top or fasttech for box mods and when I see one im interested in, I check for a review on youtube, and check comments on this forum. Its a good way to see how a certain device performs and the pros and cons from reviewers I trust. Might check out your local vape shop and get your hands on some different units, and find one you like. Im sure they have juice you can try and maybe you'll find a flavor you like. For detailed info on subtanks, search on google or youtube.

DakotaS

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm using12nic in my nautilus at minute and straight to the lung. What's a sub ohm tank?

Basically, "ohm" is a number that measures the electrical resistance of the tank's atomizer coil. Generally speaking, a tank rated less than 1.0ohm (sub ohm) is going to give you the ability to produce much larger clouds and a more robust flavor. This is because the wire (coil) is able to reach a much hotter temperature at a much quicker rate. (Depending on your wattage/voltage settings...)

I am currently using an Aspire Atlantis V2 on a Sigelei 150. The two most common atomizer options are 0.5ohm and 0.3ohm. Both produce huge clouds and a great flavor. The problem with the Atlantis is that the (replaceable) coils seem to last no longer than a week under normal usage before the flavor gets weird/muted. I rebuild my Atlantis coils between 0.5 and 0.8 ohms because I feel like it gives me the best flavor.... and because it saves me a load of money over the long term.

DakotaS

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
But as for Ejuice... I have tried everything and for the most part the better flavors seem to come at a price.Like someone else said... be sure and check out the Ejuice section. :)

Thomas L

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you want full flavor, go with the Kangertech Subtank Mini with the BVC OCC coils or go with the Aspire Atlantis if you want big clouds. I think both of these tanks are awesome in giving you great flavor with huge clouds. The Nautilus is a great tank but it does not compare to those. But you would need to make sure you go with a box mod that accepts sub ohm tanks or an unregulated mod. I would recommend a box mod over a mechanical mod because it allows you to adjust the wattage for more power.

vikkij100

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vape wild and inexpensive. I like vanilla clouds, circus bear, (s+c)2, and blueberry.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors