Become a Patron!

Hi, I open a vapor online store - Vaping Bison

Does E-cigarette really help to quit smoking?

• Yes, it helps a lot

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No, it's useless for quitting smoking

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vaping Bison

Unlisted Vendor
Hi, everyone! I knew the name of E-cig a few years ago when I was sophomore in a language school. I know very little and only the name. My papa is a severe cigarette addicted and I hate that. Now I own a vapor site and want to know everything about vaping products. :poop:

When I say no cigarette to my papa,

iXQ3pis.gif

:idea: Now I'm so curious if the e-cigarettes really help to quit smoking.

tZlNycj.png

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes!
If chewing a piece of nicotine gum can I don’t see why vaping nicotine won’t be just as or more effective since it’ll satisfy the fixation better.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Vaping Bison

Unlisted Vendor
Yes!
If chewing a piece of nicotine gum can I don’t see why vaping nicotine won’t be just as or more effective since it’ll satisfy the fixation better.
My father smoked two packs of cigarettes every day when I was a child. Now he coughs every day. And he never gives up.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
My father smoked two packs of cigarettes every day when I was a child. Now he coughs every day. And he never gives up.

That bit isnt what’s confusing.....it’s the I opened a store because I hate it and I want to know about vaping products .....that’s puzzling

Wouldn’t you do it the other way round?
:bunny:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Really appreciate the perfect explanation. :popcorn:

Welcome to the underground ...you’ll get an unlisted vendor badge in a bit if you have questions PM any of the moderators :cheers:

VU Sponsors