Become a Patron!

Hi from a Dublin vaper

Dactylorhiza

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all, my name is John. I have been vaping without cigarettes for almost four months. It took me a while to let go of the cigarettes,but I am glad that I did. I am still pretty new to vaping and only started building coils two weeks ago. I love watching videos of accomplished builders and trying to recreate their coils. I have had little success but I don't care I just love doing it regardless. I am looking forward to learning a lot more from the community and hopefully becoming an active member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND!

Glad to have you!:vino:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn the Irish are moving in..there goes the neighborhood......So tell us ....how wierd is it to be a vaper in Dublin..get many strange looks?

Dactylorhiza

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn the Irish are moving in..there goes the neighborhood......So tell us ....how wierd is it to be a vaper in Dublin..get many strange looks?

Hi Pulsevape, Vaping has become so common that no one really bats an eyelid unless you are chucking huge clouds out every second and even then most people don't give a second look. With these new regulations due to be enforced in a month or so a lot of people are starting to buy online and diying so vape shops cannot really compete. I have only discovered them and I can see many of the small ones will not last long. Hopefully some enterprising vaper will find a loophole or two to help keep them going longer. Does not look good after listening to more experienced vapers

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi and welcome. New quitter/vaper here as well (2 months) and have started playing around with coil builds also, with mixed results. Enjoying it though and enjoying NOT SMOKING. Lot of good stuff here.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Pulsevape, Vaping has become so common that no one really bats an eyelid unless you are chucking huge clouds out every second and even then most people don't give a second look. With these new regulations due to be enforced in a month or so a lot of people are starting to buy online and diying so vape shops cannot really compete. I have only discovered them and I can see many of the small ones will not last long. Hopefully some enterprising vaper will find a loophole or two to help keep them going longer. Does not look good after listening to more experienced vapers

well if Ireland stays in the EU they're screwed, Britian has a more sensible approach to vaping than the totalitarian asshats in the EU. We are fighting the same battle here in the states against the interests of the big Pharmacutecals..It appears we might get a more supportive attitude with Trump, but who knows ..politicans can never be trusted...Dublin is a lovely city bye the way...

VU Sponsors