Become a Patron!

Hi fellow vapers!

Dustyjeans

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was a smoker for the past 15 years and although i quit on occasion it never stuck. I think because of the nic cravings brought on by stress at work. Thanks to a new friend i discovered vaping December of 2016 and havent had a stinky since! I knew right away this was going to turn into a hobby and true to form it escalated quickly. Started with a Subvod and then within a week Reauleux RX2/3 with supertanks and sense blazer 200. I'm definetly a flavor chaser and have to have an atty for each flavor. In the past 2 months I've moved away from the convience of premade coils and am loving rebuilding everything from rtas to rdas. Recent buys have been limitless combo rdta, Leo Lee's carbonite RDA (love it!!!), a Pharoah & goon v2. On the mod side iv bought Pico, target pro75, noisy cricket v2 (for traveling) my newest mod is a Lost Vape triade dn250. Whew! On the building side iv got fused claptons, tiger coils dialed and can do clean staples, fuse staples and 3 core aliens. The more complex builds just take me alot of time. So do I have a problem? VAS? Vape Acquisition Syndrom?
cc144f3f0bbd9e1af495fc3374655c41.jpg
dd6dfa28d38a9a2bd660070ea65b34b4.jpg
32285e4d4c0c2930fe541483246fc8bf.jpg
9a5cdfbdb650904b817464e5dc8cbe6c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Dustyjeans

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hehe shinyitis it is then. Ive got it! At least im not smoking and i found building the coils pretty relaxing...until i did that 30/40g zipper clapton. Ugh! Doing long runs with such thin wire sucked at 1st. Most of my posts will probably be questions for the amazing builders on this forum!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hehe shinyitis it is then. Ive got it! At least im not smoking and i found building the coils pretty relaxing...until i did that 30/40g zipper clapton. Ugh! Doing long runs with such thin wire sucked at 1st. Most of my posts will probably be questions for the amazing builders on this forum!

There certainly are some artists here! Just mind blowing, but your stuff is really beautiful, too. You grew up fast :D

Dustyjeans

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There certainly are some artists here! Just mind blowing, but your stuff is really beautiful, too. You grew up fast :D
Thanks I appreciate that. I was so blown away by the vape from that 1st famed staple 8ply.5, 28gNi80 frames, 40g Ni8p wrap.

Dustyjeans

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Almost forgot! A huge thank you to twisted messes, squidoode, ohmboyoc, and rip tripper for the wonderful videos!!! Wouldnt have known where to start without those guy.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU, looks like your well on your way down the rabbit hole.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

VU Sponsors