Become a Patron!

Hi Everyone!

I was a smoker, dipped, and chewed all at the same time for around 10 years now was up to 2 packs a day for stinkies, dipped around a tin and a half a day and about half a pouch of chew a day. I'm now roughly 3 weeks clean from all of that and what got me started was the amazing dessert flavor I got from the first time I ever tried a vape when I was working at a gas station when I was younger. I'm now 3 mods deep and have more juice then I could ever imagine!

Last thing to say is, Greetings from the Granite State of New Hampshire!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome :wave:

Quite the accomplishment, giving up that much tobacco!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I can sorta relate

It took me over 2.5 years of dual use - vaping and smoking - before I finally quit the cigs all together.

After over a year and a half smoke free, well worth the effort

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I was a smoker, dipped, and chewed all at the same time for around 10 years now was up to 2 packs a day for stinkies, dipped around a tin and a half a day and about half a pouch of chew a day. I'm now roughly 3 weeks clean from all of that and what got me started was the amazing dessert flavor I got from the first time I ever tried a vape when I was working at a gas station when I was younger. I'm now 3 mods deep and have more juice then I could ever imagine!

Excellent switch and congratulations!

welcome aboard :cheers:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Thank you, I started at 12mg of nic with dear I say root, and quickly jumped down to 6mg for 2 weeks and now I'm down to 3mg. Which is enough to drive away the cravings I sometimes get.

Wow that's a quick decrease, one of the lucky ones :) some have trouble jumping down too fast don't beat yourself up if you find it tough

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Greetings & welcome!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors