Become a Patron!

Hi Everyone

al-che-my

Member For 2 Years
After lurking for a couple of months, I've settled on a username for this excellent forum (although the terms awesome and epic are overused these days, they could also apply).

My story brieflyness...
Retired Aussie Expat living in Bali (Indonesia). Living the humble dream, I guess. Been analog-free for the past 10 months. Yippee!

Bali and Indonesia generally supports a thriving and growing vaping culture. The Indo bureaucrats and pollys are aware of the vaping debates and at this time choose to remain neutral on the subject. Perhaps because it is recognized that vaping is an 'industry' that provides business opportunities and provides employment.

About 3 months ago I discovered that most DIY liquid materials and essence is available from domestic suppliers. So, I started to experiment with brewing my own liquids (for personal use only).

That is when I found vapingunderground forum. And have drawn inspiration for mixing recipes.

I've made mistakes with my recipes, but with time those batches are improving. And I hope to contribute to this forum with any of my better recipe efforts.

Take care and thanks for listening...

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
:wave:

Good on you for dropping the smokes!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
welcome to the VU
Good to have you here

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hope you have an awesomely epic time with us :cheers: hehe welcome to the underground

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome- Congrats on quitting cigarettes! Glad you signed on!
:wave:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
As Kevin Spacey says in House Of Cards about his new hobby, vaping, "addiction without the consequences".

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
I like to think of my mods as my "trophies"! Plus you always need back ups- no way are cigarettes my back up plan! I just hate to think of all the money I have wasted on cigarettes, and what do I have to show for it- all in the garbage!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome!

Looking forward to your DIY juice Forum participation here.

VU Sponsors