Become a Patron!

Hi, Another New Guy!

dustmite

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, all. I'm a newly reformed smoker, thanks to vaping! I started up a bit over two weeks ago, and have been off the stinkies for over a week! I started with a Breeze 2, and quickly moved over to an Innokin Kroma-A kit with the Zenith tank. I'm still trying to figure out what I like, but am interested in moving towards DIY juices and rebuilding, so I'm here to learn.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome and congrats on your first week off smokes! I would advise spending some more time learning what you like & what you wish was different about your 2 setups as well as try different juices before starting building and diy. Neither is difficult but choosing gear and flavors is much easier when you've pinpoint some preferences.

dustmite

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome and congrats on your first week off smokes! I would advise spending some more time learning what you like & what you wish was different about your 2 setups as well as try different juices before starting building and diy. Neither is difficult but choosing gear and flavors is much easier when you've pinpoint some preferences.
I'm a research junkie, so I'm gathering information, making lists of tools and supplies, and trying to learn the pitfalls and so forth. I don't foresee making a move before spring at the earliest!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome!!!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome :wave:

And congratulations on putting down the cigarettes!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!:cheers:

Great bunch of folks in the Builder's Corner and DIY forums. When you take the plunge we'll be there to help you down the rabbit hole...:giggle:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Congrats on dumping the death sticks and welcome to the forum. Hope vaping keeps you staying quit.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi, all. I'm a newly reformed smoker, thanks to vaping! I started up a bit over two weeks ago, and have been off the stinkies for over a week! I started with a Breeze 2, and quickly moved over to an Innokin Kroma-A kit with the Zenith tank. I'm still trying to figure out what I like, but am interested in moving towards DIY juices and rebuilding, so I'm here to learn.

Welcome to the forum.:wave:

You will find lots of great information and members that are very helpful.

The DIY community here is amazing and they are all great people who love helping others learn how to DIY.
The rebuildables section is full of experienced vapers that are great people as well.

This is a free speech forum so you will bump into the occasional troll but if you just ignore them they go away.

I'm really glad you made the switch.

It's the best thing you can do to avoid all of the horrible diseases that come along with smoking.

If you ever need any help or advice feel free to ask.:)

VU Sponsors