Become a Patron!

Hey y'all!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello UnderVapers! Some of you know me as Huckleberried or Huck.

I smoked for 30 years, had no intention of quitting. Ever. But, I tried out my boyfriend's eGo kit and liked it enough to give it a try. After a month long search for the perfect menthol/tobacco I was ready to give up and keep smoking. I found a local vendor/supplier and tried FLAVORS! OMG my search was over and my journey began. Who'dathunk that a nice, creamy, vanilla orange vapor would get me to quit my 30 year addiction to my best friend menthol cigarettes?? I was able to say goodbye to them July 28, 2013.

When I started out on a different forum, I learned so much about caring for and tinkering with my NEW best friend, vaping. I learned to build coils, learned about variable voltage/wattage and eventually DIY liquids. I'm loving this. Currently, I'm using my original eGo batt, a twist, an MVP 2 and an itazte vv3.

So, now I begin the next leg of my journey with all you fine people here in the Underground. Thank you to HeadinClouds for all you've taught me, and to you and "Panting Dog Avatar" for the invite. I love you guys.

I'm ready for some fun. (wllmc is in da houz!)

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media