Become a Patron!

Hey ya'll...from a citizen of the world, who was NEVER gonna quit smokes!

A bit of background ; I was a military brat, then, against all my expectations of life, I did 10 years in the Air Force. 10 yrs only, because after being in the Orient, and a stint in Australia, I decided to do the full stretch. Unfortunately, a little thing happened in 91, known as Desert Storm. Unfortunately, the military wasn't like today, because that "family" they kept saying you joined was only a family, until you got broken. Not like today, where they keep you, even if you've lost limbs. So I became basically a "broken tool", and was discarded as cheaply as possible. I did fight, every step of the way,first to stay in, then to be properly rated by the VA, for my iinjuries. Eventually, while working for the Post Office, despite being in pain 24-7,throwing around 100 lb bags of mail 6 days a week, I was, thru my efforts, rated at 70%.. I had been smoking since the age of 15,and with my pain issues, I knew I would never stop. Eventually I had to retire from the PO, due to back, neck, and knee pain. I was then finally rated at 100%, it was later determined that I had a broken neck, And the lowest disc in my back broken. Which is still that way today. There are other pain issues, but I've spoken about enuff. 13 months ago, I discovered mechanical mods, after having no luck with EGOs. Three weeks later, despite the pain and stress, I reached for my mod, rather than my cigs, and I haven't looked back! The thousands of dollars spent on vaping gear, has been worth the benefits of not smoking! There's lots more to my life, but I've already written a book here! I'm glad to be a member here at the Underground, and I hope that I'll be able to contribute to the movement!

Last edited:

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi & welcome! So glad you found vaping after such a rough ride. :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Congrats on not smoking!

And thank you for your service and I am really sorry to hear how badly you were treated when you were injured.

Have you considered trying a TENS device to help with your back and neck pain issues? They really do help!

Bronthedon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
congrats bud! good guy here folks and welcome, I just did my intro above yours haha

Thanks for the tip on a TENS unit, and yer nice words @UncleRJ...I've actually been using one on my knees,back, and neck... They actually wanted to surgically put one into my back... But I don't want anymore cutting till I have too! Thanks for the warm welcome, and glad to meet ya'll! @Brothedon, glad to see you here Brother! A good dude that ought to make a good addition here! Glad to see you my friend!

Hey there zonkers! I recognize you from another forum, we've never talked but I've always seen your name in the for sale threads. I hope the Lycan hunt goes well;D

justaguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the community Zonker, stay strong my man. You made the right choice by not smoking.

VU Sponsors