Hey there!

Vysium

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Zack I am 19 years old and have been vaping for almost year now. I have many mods. (Nemesis, Neptune, Manhattan, Apollo, Anarchist, IPV3) I am currently using an IPV4 with an Authentic Doge V2/Herakles Tank, x2 AWT Batteries, and x2 Samsung Batteries. I do Graphic Design, Video Editing, 3-D Modeling and am starting to mix my own juice. If you'd like some graphic work, (Will do Graphics for Vape Stuff.) Feel free to PM/E-Mail me at (Staff removed members private info) and we can talk further.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hi Sector and welcome to VU, we don't mind that you want post to let people know you want to barter your services for Ejuice, we just ask that you do this in the trade area of the forum, glad you found us, enjoy the forum. Also your private info(E-mail) cannot be posted on open forum and has been removed, rather we ask that you have members Pm you:)

Thread moved to ejuice area in the trade section:)

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi whiskey! How r ya?My coils have arrived the ones with coils sticking out! :) will try them when i get home from work:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
:cool:Welcome to the VU:cool:
Lots of stuff to learn, win, buy here, hope you enjoy this place.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are the ones you were hoping for!! Let me know how they work:)

Welcome again also to Sector:)

Loooooads better :):):) more vape more taste and i can hit 15w with out burning taste! Its just abit hot! Il use these till the new slots come into play lol one thing though! Will 15w kill the coil? Bearing in mind i go from mouth to long so not alot of air flow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors