Become a Patron!

Hey there.

bilbs84

Member For 1 Year
Hi, so I've been vaping now for about 2 weeks.

My journey began one Monday afternoon. I logged into my credit card to check the balance, and it was over. I figured I'd just log into my bank, and make a payment, that was empty too. Looking at the smoke burning away between my fingers, thinking about the cost of these, I knew I had to do something. I have a mate who vapes, he's been on at me for ages to get onto it. A bit of research, and a few simple calculations, and realising that I could save in the vicinity of $7000 a year, and I'd made up my mind.
I jumped online, and went to a ln online store, and looking through all the options, I got very overwhelmed. What did I need, what should I buy, should I get a stick style one, should I get a boxy one, RTA, RDA, MTL, what did it all mean. Eventually I felt confident that I'd learner enough to purchase a joytech 80w mini with pro core aeries tank.

When it arrived, I made the hour and a half drive to catch up with my buddy, and get some juice from him.
Over then next week, I was quite pleased with my experience, admittedly, I did smoke about 8 ciggies, much better than my usual 20 - 25 a day.
I got some more juice from him, but I quickly realised that I couldn't keep going to see him every weekend for more, the cost of fuel would be more than smoking.

I'd also discovered that although I never thought I'd need any more than 80w of power, I'd learner that the benefits of a dual battery 200w mod included battery life. I'd also decided I wanted a rebuildable tank as well. I picked up a Zeus RTA, some 26g 316l and some cotton bacon. It was so much better than the kit tank I had. After a few days of having to live near a wall charger, I ordered myself a Wismec RX2 21700 mod, and picked up a couple of batteries, at the same time I ordered some mixing supplies, and some starter flavours, and some nic from NZ. I did go back onto the ciggies for a couple days between my juice running out, and my nic arriving. But now it's been almost 4 days since my last smoke, and I'm now keenly awaiting another order of more flavours to turn up so I can try a couple of new recipes.

I'm currently vaping on the wismec, with the Zeus, and a .4ohm 26g twisted 316 coil, and a 50/50 6mg single flavour juice that I mixed up, I still think I'll cut the nic down to 4mg, as my first mix was 10mg, and that just about tore my throat out (my buddy recons his juice was about 12, but I could just about chain vape that, but the 10 that I mixed up would have me nic buzzing after 3 or 4 hits lol)

So that's where I'm up to, every day is another to add to the tally of no ciggies.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hi, so I've been vaping now for about 2 weeks.

My journey began one Monday afternoon. I logged into my credit card to check the balance, and it was over. I figured I'd just log into my bank, and make a payment, that was empty too. Looking at the smoke burning away between my fingers, thinking about the cost of these, I knew I had to do something. I have a mate who vapes, he's been on at me for ages to get onto it. A bit of research, and a few simple calculations, and realising that I could save in the vicinity of $7000 a year, and I'd made up my mind.
I jumped online, and went to a ln online store, and looking through all the options, I got very overwhelmed. What did I need, what should I buy, should I get a stick style one, should I get a boxy one, RTA, RDA, MTL, what did it all mean. Eventually I felt confident that I'd learner enough to purchase a joytech 80w mini with pro core aeries tank.

When it arrived, I made the hour and a half drive to catch up with my buddy, and get some juice from him.
Over then next week, I was quite pleased with my experience, admittedly, I did smoke about 8 ciggies, much better than my usual 20 - 25 a day.
I got some more juice from him, but I quickly realised that I couldn't keep going to see him every weekend for more, the cost of fuel would be more than smoking.

I'd also discovered that although I never thought I'd need any more than 80w of power, I'd learner that the benefits of a dual battery 200w mod included battery life. I'd also decided I wanted a rebuildable tank as well. I picked up a Zeus RTA, some 26g 316l and some cotton bacon. It was so much better than the kit tank I had. After a few days of having to live near a wall charger, I ordered myself a Wismec RX2 21700 mod, and picked up a couple of batteries, at the same time I ordered some mixing supplies, and some starter flavours, and some nic from NZ. I did go back onto the ciggies for a couple days between my juice running out, and my nic arriving. But now it's been almost 4 days since my last smoke, and I'm now keenly awaiting another order of more flavours to turn up so I can try a couple of new recipes.

I'm currently vaping on the wismec, with the Zeus, and a .4ohm 26g twisted 316 coil, and a 50/50 6mg single flavour juice that I mixed up, I still think I'll cut the nic down to 4mg, as my first mix was 10mg, and that just about tore my throat out (my buddy recons his juice was about 12, but I could just about chain vape that, but the 10 that I mixed up would have me nic buzzing after 3 or 4 hits lol)

So that's where I'm up to, every day is another to add to the tally of no ciggies.

Great intro and congrats on giving up :cheers:
Welcome aboard

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome and congratulations! Maybe mix a 6mg and a of 4mg. Keep the 6 handy for those rough times. Nic salts offer a much smoother vape as does higher vg blends.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU :wave:

VU Sponsors