Become a Patron!

Hey from Louisiana!

turp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Greetings ya'll. I have been dipping /smoking since high school. Started vaping back in January and killed the can in two days and haven't looked back. I have acquired a ton of gear in the past five months and recently got into sub-ohming and building my own coils. I love being a vaper!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU :) You will love it here. Lots of info in one spot easy to find and lots of people willing to help :)

turp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I appreciate it. I'm working on my dad too. He is a hard core dipper 24/7. Including sleeping with a dip in his mouth. Only time he takes one out is too eat. He is doing good, been vaping since February and he is down to one dip a day.

turp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What is the difference between this forum and the introduce yourself below it? Just making sure I am doing things right.

turp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Picked up a lemo. I'm digging it. The b&m shop had it all set up wrong. When I got home the ohms were jumping all over the place. Took everything apart and the deck was loose. The way they showed me how to adjust air flow was wrong. They loosened all the wrong screws. My point is, know your equipment and how to fix it. You are your key to a good vaping experience. Don't be scared to tinker with things.

VU Sponsors