Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
2.5% walnut
2% almond
1.5% cocoa
0.5% meringue
0.5% marshmallow

(all FlavourArt).

I love this! I've gone through 12ml in the last 3 days, and I can't see that rate abating much. Never really got into any chocolatey vapes before. It's delicious vaped while drinking a mug of good coffee, in particular.

It's better after a short steep, overnight is enough. The Walnut seems to intensify a little, while the Meringue blends in.

Making 8ml as written and then diluting to 10ml also works well by itself, or makes room for 1 to 2 % additional flavours... FA Chocolate, TFA Toasted Almonds, FA Coconut, FA Rum or Brandy, perhaps some Cream... lots of possibilties! I tried Chocolate, but preferred it without. Toasted Almond is what I'm trying next.

If you like FA Hazelnut (I don't) then maybe you could replace the Walnut and perhaps some of the Almond with it - FA Hazelnut is strong, so you wouldn't need anything like as much flavouring (maybe 1% or less Hazelnut, and 1% Almond?).

Last edited:

DeadShort

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been doing the same recipe without the Walnuts.. Second time today I find Walnuts as a taste changer.. Thanks....

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hah, I should try that as well! I discovered this one after starting with Walnut, then Walnut and Almond (which go together so well), then adding sugary-ness in different ways, and finally the Cocoa. So I haven't really even started playing with Almond as a major flavour yet!

Oh, I tried the TFA Toasted Almond with it - not great, way too toasted.

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@DeadShort, I tried a mix by simply omitting the walnut - is that how you mix yours, or do you use a bit more or less of some flavours?

Without the Walnut is pretty good... I liked it, but it just didn't disappear from my tank as quickly as the walnut version does! Then I tried adding a bit of Jamaica Rum to it (about 2%) - wllmc would approve - also good, but I still missed the walnut. I then mixed a tank with roughly half of that with half of the walnut version - really nice!

So this version is a bit of a guess at the best %s for walnut and rum, but I suspect those would be fine-tuned by people to their personal tastes anyway :)

2% almond
1.5% cocoa
1.25% walnut
1.25% jamaica rum
0.5% meringue
0.5% marshmallow

VU Sponsors