Become a Patron!

Hermetic or the Rebirth?

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am still on search for a decent, but cheap RDA. Something that does single coil well. I have heard a lot of good things about both of these. I like that the rebirth can do dual coil if I want it, but really I'm just looking for whichever is going to squonk better and provide better flavor.

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had the Hermetic, it was ok. One thing about it, the cap didn't lock into place over the deck so it can be a pain to remove from your mod if it's on tight and the o-rings are wet.

I have an Asmodus C4, a Recurve, and an Elder Dragon that I am planning on listing in the trading post, single coil flavor beasts.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had the Hermetic, it was ok. One thing about it, the cap didn't lock into place over the deck so it can be a pain to remove from your mod if it's on tight and the o-rings are wet.

I have an Asmodus C4, a Recurve, and an Elder Dragon that I am planning on listing in the trading post, single coil flavor beasts.
I really just want it for flavor testing. I have a recurve. Tried the C4. I'm keeping my recurve. Didn't love the C4

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really just want it for flavor testing. I have a recurve. Tried the C4. I'm keeping my recurve. Didn't love the C4
The C4 seems to be very particular to the build. Sometimes I love it sometimes it's meh. I've been using my Axial for testing but I'll probably list that for sale too.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have both and I feel the Hermetic gives better flavor but I like the Rebirth airflow better.

Sent from the dark side of the moon.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The C4 seems to be very particular to the build. Sometimes I love it sometimes it's meh. I've been using my Axial for testing but I'll probably list that for sale too.

How much for your axial if you sell it? What color is it?

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Pulse V2 does excellent single and dual and can be had for close to 20 some places.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have two Rebirths, have one setup for squonk, the other drip. Using 4 mil SS316L framed staples in both. Prefer them as single coils, you can not go wrong with it, has great flavor....

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yah I think I will pick up the rebirth. Right now I am all about my profile with SS mesh on the therion BF and the Unity on my dna250. I am still searching for an rda that I love as much as I love my reload rta. That is one of 3 RTA I have that use actual coils not mesh and I really like all 3. I don't think I'm all that into RDA outside of the profile.

I will be putting up for sale later today or at some point this week a Drop Dead Bloody Mess, Goon 1.5, Aromamizer V2, and maybe something else in the hardware forum.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the Rebirth. I just wish he hadn't staggered the posts like that. Not a big deal, but why?
20190405_154351_cr.jpg

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a real winner right there.
yah bx10r has like every color. I've tested his out a couple times. Battery life and squonk = perfect for me. I just need to find the right squonk rda before I go invest in it. I love building coils, but I haven't found an RDA that even comes close to my profile for flavor. The recurve is pretty decent and I had it on my therion bf, but I gave the ss mesh another shot after the conversation about the profile unity and I'll tell ya what, I won't be taking the profile of that therion ever again. battery life on it has gone up by like 50% and it taste way better in tc than it did on my recurve squonker. It's amazing.

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah man, same, I'm selling all my stuff that isn't a Profile/Unity/Reload. I have my Unity on my Therion and it's staying there. Such a fantastic atty.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah man, same, I'm selling all my stuff that isn't a Profile/Unity/Reload. I have my Unity on my Therion and it's staying there. Such a fantastic atty.
I am too though I did just purchase the Kali V2 masterkit rsa. Looking forward to it. I do still like coiled stuff I just need it to be perfect like the reload is.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am too though I did just purchase the Kali V2 masterkit rsa. Looking forward to it. I do still like coiled stuff I just need it to be perfect like the reload is.
I keep thinking of that notch coil that @gadget! put in the profile, it might work in the Rebirth.???

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Next time I place an order I may try them.
For me mesh is just perfect in the profile. I ended up getting the kali v2 masterkit instead of either of these. Someone had one for sale in the hardware section and couldn’t beat the price. I sold my drop dead to offset the cost and trying to get rid of my goon 1.5 too

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For me mesh is just perfect in the profile. I ended up getting the kali v2 masterkit instead of either of these. Someone had one for sale in the hardware section and couldn’t beat the price. I sold my drop dead to offset the cost and trying to get rid of my goon 1.5 too
I saw your sale and it took alot not to partake. LOL.....Some of us have no self control...I ordered 5 pairs of geekvape notch coils....

VU Sponsors