Become a Patron!

Herbva X battery

Hello,

I have a************* and could not find any information about it's battery and battery capacity.

After dismantling, without using a magnifying glass, read information from the installed battery.

I think I must have misread a "6" (six) as a "0" (zero)

What I wrote down is "EVE10350 CX 3.7V 3.3 WH 900 mAh".

After entering 10350 Google search results turned up 16350 lithium battery which is approx. 1/2 the length of a 18650

Entering 16350 in Google search results with hits mostly of 18650 which is very popular lithium rechargeable battery used with vaping, flashlights and other devices.

The battery installed is a 900 mAh 3.7V of which I believe the maximum capacity for a 16350 is 2200 mAh?

Would I be able to upgrade the currently installed battery to a higher mAh such as 2200 mAh?

It appears all would be needed is to de-solder the wires and re-solder to another battery?

(Edits due to types of vapes that aren't open for discussion here, per Rule #1)

Last edited by a moderator:

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
If you have to solder anything, it is not designed to replace or upgrade the battery. Since the price of the battery will be close to if not more than the mod, and since you want to upgrade anyway... don't waste your money, just by another mod.

I really don't want to spend any more money right now on vaping. I have several vaporizers, heads, chargers, wire, etc. but none is for **** vaping.

I'm not really able to find much information about a 16350. I remember finding a website sell wholesale, that listed a 16350 with several capacities and 2200 mAh being the largest capacity.

You're probably right, because of the cost of a 16350 may not be worth upgrading. I'm not really able to find this battery from other websites such as e.g. Battery Junction.com.

I didn't take the battery out, but it doesn't appear it would be that difficult to replace it as there are only two wires going to the battery. I've worked on small and larger electronics on and off for several decades. I don't really think it would be a problem to solder in a larger capcity replacement battery if the price was right.

VU Sponsors