Become a Patron!

help

brandonduerr

Member For 4 Years
i got a kanger subtank 25mm and i have the old insulator i got it in a trade and it came with the new insulator for the rba but it dose not fit i have tried every thing i was wounding if i got the wrong one if any one has the 25 mm and is not useing the new insulator i was wondering if you could hook me up

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have pictures? I know there was a change in the RBA section taking out some slots, and the replacement insulator had the tabs to fit into those slots.. Is this what you have?

brandonduerr

Member For 4 Years
yes but the hole for the center post to fit in dose not fit in the base
i am not home or i would show you better but it dose not go down the base were the old one was

I was hoping someone can help me start a discussion on vape juice. I'm relatively new to it and I would like to know what people shop for when buying juice? There appears to be tons of websites and flavors. How do you choose? What website do you use and why? Why one site and not the other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was hoping someone can help me start a discussion on vape juice. I'm relatively new to it and I would like to know what people shop for when buying juice? There appears to be tons of websites and flavors. How do you choose? What website do you use and why? Why one site and not the other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try this section for ideas, This is the PIF section , Good luck:)
http://vapingunderground.com/forums/ejuice-flavor-discussions.454/

VU Sponsors