Become a Patron!

Help!

Mrl1655

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello all new to forum. I recently bought a kanger subtank mini kit.I am looking to upgrade to a better tank but can't seem to find much. I'm looking for a tank that offers pre made coils and a rba deck my subox firrs down to .3 and.no lower I usually stay around 25-30 watts thanks!

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello all new to forum. I recently bought a kanger subtank mini kit.I am looking to upgrade to a better tank but can't seem to find much. I'm looking for a tank that offers pre made coils and a rba deck my subox firrs down to .3 and.no lower I usually stay around 25-30 watts thanks!
Tfv4 is your best bet also they have a mini version

Mrl1655

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was thinking of that tank but beleive I read it was too powerful?

Mrl1655

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It has triple and quad coils 40-140 watts I'm looking for somthing more like subtank mini range without it being a kanger tank lol

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well theres the uwell crown but the rba sucks

Mrl1655

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I dislike kanger tanks the mod is good itself..I would like a tank that doesn't leak lol II just like the option of having pre made coils available in case a build shits out on me

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You might not be able to find a tank with rba/coils that fits the bill and might just want a rta and atomizer

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Questions: 1. Do you inhale directly into your lungs ("Direct Inhale", "DI") or mouth-to-lung ("MTL")? 2. Do you like/want/need massive clouds, or would you prefer to minimalize them?

FWIW: I'm a fairly new vaper, myself. From what I've been reading it would seem that tanks that offer pre-made coils and RBA decks are generally a compromise, and you're better-off with two tanks: One that excels with pre-made coils and a separate RTA. That is the direction I'm headed.

Mrl1655

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guess just looking for a tank that's not tc and can fire around .3 .5 ohms and not need to be in the 60-100 watt region.I like the Goliath v2 but not sure if it will worl

Mrl1655

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok just new to sub ohm and rda. Not even sure diffrence with rta and rda lol

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Guess just looking for a tank that's not tc and can fire around .3 .5 ohms and not need to be in the 60-100 watt region.I like the Goliath v2 but not sure if it will worl
TC is a question of the coil used, not the tank. For example: My current tank, an Eleaf GS-Tank, came with .5 ohm TC coils. I bought 1.5 ohm coils for it and am using those in VW mode.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rta is a rebuildable tank but dosent have pre made coils

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Ok just new to sub ohm and rda. Not even sure diffrence with rta and rda lol
RBA: ReBuildable Atomizer
RTA: Rebuildable Tank Atomizer
RDA: Rebuildable Deck Atomizer

An RBA (deck) is a rebuildable deck for a tank atomizer, such as your Kanger Subtank. An RTA is a tank with a rebuildable deck only (no premade atomizers). An RDA is a rebuildable deck in a tankless atomizer. (Dripping only.)

Mrl1655

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you guess I need to find a tank had best of both worlds

Mrl1655

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just wanted to see if anyone had experience with such a tank that has pre made and a rba option

VU Sponsors