Become a Patron!

HELP !!!

Tannerlee96

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've recently obtained my first rta, and I need help. It just keeps leaking through the air holes over and over again lol. I know I have to be doing something wrong, and I've tried doing things I've looked up online, but the problem is I CAN NOT find any videos or info about this specific rta, called the orc by cigreen. If anyone could help me out it'd be greatly appreciated!

Tannerlee96

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
DSC03419_1024x1024.jpg

Tannerlee96

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Trying to figure out how to load one from my camera lol that's one I found online

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
That kind of leaking can be caused by "bad" wicking. The juice isn't hindered by the wick from getting into the RBA area, thus it fills up, until it seeps out through the air hole(s). However, too much wicking can cause dry hits. You'll have to experiment with the wicking. Try looking at some rebuild videos, where the RBA looks like the one you have, and see how they wick.

Budds

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or Losing vacuum ?
It looks like it a top fill..... lot of places to keep air tight !
Cover the air intake and blow light pressure into the tank.... does it leak...
Just a thought.............

Tannerlee96

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks guys! I've tried all that and still no luck:/. I'm sure its just that I'm not wicking it right. Either that or the tanks junk idk lol nonetheless thanks!

Tannerlee96

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What exactly about them? Lol it came with a bunch and also has some on it already.

Budds

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Blow test....
If assembled correctly, and all seals... well.... Seal, Then by placing your fingers over the air intake and blowing pressure into the tank from the mouth piece, you should feel no loss of pressure.
If air escapes... you have a bad seal.
If that is the case the tank will not hold vacuum and the eLiquid will pour out the air holes when tank is filled.

If the Tank passes the Pressure Test....
Then move to your wicking technique !
If the juice channels are large, and or the eliquid is "thin", you may need to push the slightest amount of the wick into the Channels.
Or place the wick right on top of the channel.... its all trial and error til you hit it.... then you'll be able to build it leak free effortlessly every time.

Look up YouTube Vids on the subject..... you will find Many !
Hope this helps and you get it going.
:)

Fishman1704

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks like a lot of parts in that pic. You sure you're not just missing something? I've forgotten to put the top cap on my RBA a few times myself and ended up leaking like a sieve. Yeah I know, dumb. You would think I would have learned after doing it once.

VU Sponsors