Become a Patron!

help with vendor information

I am new to the forum, but not to vaping 5 years smoke free thanks to vaping! I was hoping that a forum member(s) could tell me if they have had any experience with vapefalcon. I have searched for reviews to no avail. I was wondering if they are legit and reputable, thanks!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I am new to the forum, but not to vaping 5 years smoke free thanks to vaping! I was hoping that a forum member(s) could tell me if they have had any experience with vapefalcon. I have searched for reviews to no avail. I was wondering if they are legit and reputable, thanks!
You can not view the site too well unless you register with them. Never heard of them, but they are out of Las Vegas Nevada.

I would never buy from them if I can not check out there site without registering.

HBVapeShop

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
They could be a wholesale operation? Normally you have to register with a wholesale company to even look around within their website.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are far too many choices online with competive prices that show prices and don’t make you register. Only reason I can see for asking you to do so is to harvest your email.

VU Sponsors