Become a Patron!

Help with occ kanger subox

Should I use the higher coil than the .5 since I'm somewhat of a chain vaper? Trying to quit cigs so vaping a lot. Just need some input. Thank you in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
you can chain vape with any ohms you want...lower ohms will give a lower nic content and use less juice in general as well as produce less vapor.

lower ohms tend to give more nic content per hit as well meaning a lower nic juice is used..when going a lot higher one tends to need a higher nic content in the juice to get the same fix.

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
To clarify Mike's post, HIGHer ohms will give you less vapor and less nic per puff.

LOW (sub) ohms will give you more vapor and more nic generally and use considerably more juice.

The big difference is how you hit each vape, low ohms work best with loads of airflow and deep lung hits, where as higher ohms are good for slow mouth to lung drags more akin to smoking.

Both methods have their merits, and as long as your not on the stinkies, who cares how you're vaping.

texan279

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Should I use the higher coil than the .5 since I'm somewhat of a chain vaper? Trying to quit cigs so vaping a lot. Just need some input. Thank you in advance

I use the same setup. I take a good lung hit every few minutes. I'm using the new .5 vertical coil set at 35w and loving it. Flavor is much better than the .5 horizontal coil imo, little less cloud though. I'd recommend the "new" .5 vertical coil.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You're a chain vapor :)
I'd go with the 1.2 personally. I bounce between the .5 and the 1.2. The latter gives a cooler vape. And good for an all day ride IMHO

It's all about personal preference really.

VapeRN is correct about the slow hits. I use a slow draw on deep lung hits. And the sensation closely mimics smoking a cigarette for me.

VU Sponsors